1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Mafia Like Gang

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Menacing Melon, May 29, 2016.

?

Would you like to see a Gang like this start?

1. Sign me up!

10 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. Yes, but I wouldn't join it

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  3. I am indifferent about something like this starting

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  4. Not really (Please comment why)

3 vote(s)
    13.6%
  5. Not at all (Again please comment why)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Nah, we will have a lot to do, I want to make sure they are known and are an active part of council space.... and if they become strong enough they may even occupy a settlement for a period of time

2. Jim

Jim Harrison

Mafia like gang, ah?
    Nyaaah!
    secret.png
    frankie.png
    sleezy swinger.png
    dro.png yous gad competition fella!

#22 Jim, Jun 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2016
  3. Not really exactly a mafia... Just like a mafia in the sense of organization and money prioritization. You have fun with your classy italian men, I'm gonna to my own thing

4. TwoFiveTwo

TwoFiveTwo New Member

can I join 2

5. If you are talking to me yes, Everyone can join, just because there is no sub forum in the factions tab doesn't mean we are not active, check out the black market with the thread called "the Faceless Association Now Hiring" Remember to tell your friends, we need I'm pretty sure 5 people to create a sub forum, so far we have 4, but the more the merrier

6. nebulaexpress

nebulaexpress Person who thinks they are funny and edgy

I would love to make a character for this group, it sounds awesome :p

7. Again Great! I need as many people as I can get, great to have more people so we can get a sub-forum, hence people find out we are still here, hence most likely more people to join. So if you have time, check out the black market for the hiring thread, and pm me your application!

8. We are official! The sub-forum has been created (Yes I know it is long overdue) and the recruitment page has been moved from the black market to there. So you can now sign up if you've been waiting for this to be official.

((Quick extra edit down here))

Wow, after a few people pointed out some issues and quite a few problems with my ways of going about advertising the organizations, I had to make some big changes. I was pretty idiotic, I even described what the disguise was. I guess the captain Hindsight in me woke up with the help of a few others. Even though I've been a part of antares for what... 2 and... almost a half a year? I still made that big of a mistake. I hope I fixed it, cheers

#28 Menacing Melon, Jun 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2016