1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Lilly's Words Of Day!!!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Lilligant, Feb 10, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Sen

Sen Guest

floran is happy

plan to stab many stupid uscm

2. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

....Yous just another Ssssharptooths.

3. Sen

Sen Guest

only thing floran sharptooth stab is previous tallest tree chief

in back

not even with stabber

4. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

You suck at stabbing, Sen. Probably the worst in the galaxy. Chronicle's stabbed more people than you, and he's not even programmed to know how! Get on my level, breh!

5. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Shhh... no more tears...
    Only dreams now...

Lilly, this thread needs you...
    -Corvus

6. AmyCat

AmyCat New Member

I guess its good to see others are happy in their odd, own ways. I come to StarNet every day, always hoping that my hands will stop shaking whenever I want to reply to something. Almost none of you really know me or ever will. I am someone who hides themselves away, seeking to be alone. I always hid myself from others, ever since I was a child.

I dont know what I want out of this post. To be honest, I think I just want to say something... get some sentient interaction as it has been a month, according to my ships clock, since i've been face to face with another. I guess i'm running away and hiding from worries, like I always do.

7. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Last I heard from her, she was moving into Opportunity, no real word after that.

-Sativa "Noah" Oran

8. Lilligant

Lilligant New Member

((Shit guys. Sorry. I've been really busy. I'll probaby be busy for a bit. I'd say this IC but Lilly doesn't really have an excuse.))

9. Chronicle

Chronicle nobody knows why he's still here

...I'm not...even... What?

- Chronicle

10. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

I kind of understand where you're coming from, thought not exactly sure what you mean... Hiding protects you but you can only do so much. Heh, if this sector was a lot more safer I'd propose meeting with you, but I might not be the right person to meet. If you do decide to go out of your comfort zone and meet people face to face, just keep in mind there are some really bad places that might mess your life up. Only place I'd suggest to visit if you want 'normal' social interactions would be Opportunity. People aren't inclined to try to pry/shoot/kidnap or enslave you there.

11. Lilligant

Lilligant New Member

((Boom. An excuse came to my mind!))
    ((Lilligant))

Hello StarNet friends. I am sorry I have been quiet. I have been busy with house-sitting for friend who is on long journey. I will try to be more talky but I can not guarantee how talky. Please stop doing talk about stab and mean things or I will have to figure out how to turn off page forever. :(

12. AmyCat

AmyCat New Member

Thank you for the warning. I unfortunately know too well that the universe is only beautiful on the outside. With all the current killing, torturing, slavery... it just makes me think, "Is this really the place for me?" I currently have a placement inside a USCM base, but to be honest, I only feel a burden to others around me. I'm not a soldier, nor am I strong. Living with them only made things worse, so I am running from that as well.

I'm sorry, reading back on everything, I feel I'm just throwing out self pity. Its weak, stupid and I am sure that over half of the people here do not care. This unknown girl will sign off for a few hours then, get some sleep if I can.

13. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Hello, unknown girl. My name's Corvus, nice to meet you.
    I've felt the same way before, like everything just sucks, and it only looks nice on the outside. However, I really quickly realized that the universe is less like an apple with a rotten core, and more like an ocean. When you're swimming through that ocean, some things will sting you, but you'll also see pretty awesome things.
    So, just think about that when things seem bad. If you ever want to talk in real life, contact me. I don't bite.
    -Corvus

14. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

It's physically impossible for him do so such. He can't bite, only snap.
    - "Unity"

15. Lilligant

Lilligant New Member

(Lilligant)
    It seems like my past words have taught friend Corvus a lot. That sounds like something I would say. :) You do not need my words anymore but I will try to put words on the StarNet thing.
    ((So pretty much, I used to do the Words Of Day at school when I had free time and I was in the mode of deep thinking. But the school wifi blocked the forums so I haven't been able to do that anymore. I'd do it at home but I'm often too tired from sports and such.))

16. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

We should all chat sometime. I got an apartment... not much room for guests. I don't really know of any places to go to besides bars and... more bars... unless there's a cafe somewhere in the back-end of the sector.