1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Lilly's Words Of Day!!!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Lilligant, Feb 10, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Lilligant

Lilligant New Member

It is okay. I find it funny. :) I hope to change birdman Friend Skarti one day.

2. Lilligant

Lilligant New Member

((I think they're working on stuff. I dunno as I'm on my phone and I'm not home.))

3. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

(( It kinda shocks me they're working as the owner is american. I'm afraid it won't be up until late night ))

4. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

Oh yes, let's just KILL everything we don't agree with. That will solve all the universe's problems, right?

I believe it is firmly within my rights to post whatever I desire in this insufferably positive Floran's discussion. After all, I find her ditzy ramblings amusing, and somewhat help me with my insomnia. - Skarti

5. Lilligant

Lilligant New Member

I am happy to help Friend Skarti. You seem to have same opnion about stabbing and hitting. How come you will not be nice to me?

6. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

because skarti hates everything but is in skart nature so ok because skarti doesnt hurt people, he just hates everything

7. Kirby teh Pink

Oh please, last time I thought a Floran could be "nice", she stabbed me in the back.

literally, I might add. -Skarti

8. InfernoFiend

InfernoFiend Sake Soldier

-Rachel-
    While I write these extemporaneously I find that you lead to offend more often than not. And yet you take what I said in a way which painted it in a cruder light than which I wrote it in. I meant it as the fact that you are a very unlikable individual due to your racism and that if one where to kill you the lives of many would improve and would be less miserable because they wouldn't have to deal with your vexatious attitude. I, in fact, never stated that I would harm you in any way or that I personally would kill you. I simply stated that killing you is a preferable option. So if you want to have a debate with me while I am sober I implore you, go ahead. But don't try to take what I say out of context as it only diminishes your on validity. I do hope you think wisely when picking an argument in the future and also I do wish that you will have a nice day. ^_^

9. Kirby teh Pink

Do I really have to say anything?

As exciting as all this is, I think I am finally ready for sleep. Ta-ta. - Skarti

10. Lilligant

Lilligant New Member

Sweet dreams, Friend Skarti! May your days be long and your hardships few! ^_^

11. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

yung bets skarti all white birdie looks cute when sleeping, has many pillows and plushies

good night bby skarti

12. Lilligant

Lilligant New Member

That does sound cute! I hope Friend Skarti can take a picture of cuddles!

13. InfernoFiend

InfernoFiend Sake Soldier

-Rachel-
    Yet again you prove my point by taking only a single section of my statement and not including all of its details. In my view you are taking that phrase away from the portion where I said that in no way would I myself kill you. So in this instance all you did was take that one part to make it seem as though I planned to kill you or something of that nature. And to end this tangent I feel I am sick of arguing because like the bigoted racist asshole you are you will somehow try and turn some of these words against me as well. So in lieu of that I will be off. I need a drink because all this precise vocabulary and ranting really takes alot out of me. I also find it hilarious that you had you ass handed to you by a floran named Draco. From what I heard it was poison gas and you were too stupid to hold your breath. Lucky you Sarah and Yung saved you. Funny how people refuse to admit things when they shine negatively on themselves huh...

14. Aradin Stanguit

Aradin Stanguit The Vigil's Jester

Sapbleeder -

Floran think bird need good beating to sset in place.

15. Ness

Ness New Member

A little off topic.. I heard you got your head handed to you by a Glitch with a cowboy hat the other day.
    -Settia

16. Aradin Stanguit

Sapbleeder -

Yess iss why floran hass sstupid cowboy hat on head now, glitch totally beatss floran with no head. Floran alsso kick dark colored pink hair human into lava, any more think iss better than floran? ((Sidenote, I'm on a 7 win streak!))

#196 Aradin Stanguit, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2014
  17. Ness

Ness New Member

Well, you're good, but I do think someone can beat you.
    - Settia

18. Aradin Stanguit

Sapbleeder -

Floran know can be beat, but every time iss beat, beatss many more challengerss easy!

19. Ness

Ness New Member

I wouldn't count on that luck for long.
    -Settia

20. Aradin Stanguit

Sapbleeder -

Think can beat in arena ssstupid?