1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Let's Make: The Ultimate Bucket List!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Narfball, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Spinach Pirate

Spinach Pirate The Adorable Spinach

but you ARE the most beautiful places on the earth

2. Weavle105

Weavle105 Back in Black.

I want to go to all the big universities, Harvard, Yale, MIT, Oxford, and then get a degree in rocket science and end up building up a career with Nasa, designing space-ships, inventing new technology, and getting myself launched into space multiple times, and then finally finding out how to create faster then light travel, and when I do that, I'll go up in a space ship past Mars, past Jupiter, past Saturn, and then use the gigantic solidifier machine that me and a whole big group of scientists made that turns gasses into solids on Uranus, then fly down and take out the sledge-hammer I brought with me before swinging it down on the ground and flying back to Earth, before waiting one day so that I can tell all my friends "Dude I totally loved pounding Uranus last night". Immature? Yes. Worth it? Definitely yes.