1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Just gauging interest, how many of you would be interested in playing Pathfinder?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Fraacta, Jul 30, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Fraacta

Fraacta Guest

For those of you who don't know, The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game is a fantasy role-playing game (RPG) that was first published in 2009 by Paizo Publishing. It extends and modifies the Revised 3rd edition Dungeons & Dragons (D&D) game rules. (Thank you Wikipedia.)

A little bit about this and why I want to run it, I've been GMing pathfinder for about a year now, and I absolutely love the game, probably because I'm a nerd, but don't tell anyone. A really fun part about this game is that well, you're the main characters. From my like, 12 seconds, as a member on this site, I've noticed that seems to be something that people are critical of when playing characters on the server. Well luckily you don't gotta worry about that shit here.

I'm a very story based GM, meaning that you don't need to know a ton about the game system, or how to powergame to enjoy yourself. As of now, I'm just trying to gauge interest, so if you would be well, interested, either drop a comment or shoot me a message. Or just make fun of me for being a nerd, whatever works.

2. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master

3. phantam

phantam New Member

DID SOMEONE SAY GLORIOUS ADVENTURE!?
    I've had a char concept/sheet for an idealistic naive sylph duelist since one of my gaming group suggested the game.

Of course no-one ran it because I'm the eternal DM so umm, hooray for being the player for once.

Although my schedule is pretty messy this year so I may not be free most of the time. Depends on when you're hosting sessions.

4. Fraacta

Fraacta Guest

It's not like I'll be turning people down if I don't have to :p

5. Fraacta

Fraacta Guest

Timing will be discussed when we have an actual group put together.

6. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master

7. Edward_Norton

Edward_Norton New Member

I play 5th edition D&D, I'm interested in joining a pathfinder game.
    (small advertisement, im DMing my own campaign of D&D 5th Edition!!!)

8. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master

i'm up for either