1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Journal of Revan Coldwind

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by GuardianPotato, Mar 16, 2015.

1. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

*The handwriting on this entry is shaky and a bit weak*

5/14/2415
    Finally out of that fucking hospital.. I can hardly jog without having to stop after a minute to catch my breath. My right lung and right shoulder got fucked up bad. Crystals that fell apart hit them, punched right through my armor. Fucking zealots... I can hardly lift half of what I used to be able to with my right arm. Or else my shoulder hurts like hell, same with my right lung. I can hardly do anything thats even like a workout before getting dizzy and having to stop. Barely being able to breath... Hell, I'm not sure if I'll be able to even be a marine anymore.

2. GuardianPotato

5/29/2415
    Alright. I can finally do -work- again. It's amazing. And R&R is down to two people until Veon and Shellton decide to show up again. And Evergreen left the corps. Fun fucking times, me and Cygnus are left. At least we both have brains, unlike smokestack and Britton. Trying to breach a facility with two people, bah!

3. GuardianPotato

8/2/2015
    God, it's been so long. Long story short I'm stocked up on supplies but I have hardly anything worth in pixels left that'll last me awhile. Let's see how things go now. Also, apparently not as fit as I thought. Those crystals did a good number on me from awhile back.