1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Inside Yung's head.

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Aleiksei, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

JOURNAL LOG ENTRY 329

destroyed another pirate lyrically

but this one wanted my organs and 2 voxels

so i politely handled his drugs back after spitting hard verses on him

fml

2. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

JOURNAL LOG ENTRY 330

woop woop aiko tried to steal money from me what kinda friend is that

3. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

JOURNAL LOG ENTRY 331

my robotic arm promptly stopped working as i was holding a plate full of crystal champagne glasses

haha life is funny aint it

im sueing the constructor

4. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

JOURNAL LOG ENTRY 332

my very dangerous crew:

a sewer floran that thinks hes a fish
    a sewer floran queen
    an angsty 18 years old girl that does everything in pink
    a pirate that spends his time getting smashed and talking about asses

aint nobody fuckin with my clique clique clique clique

5. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

JOURNAL LOG ENTRY 333

haha again found myself surrounded by pirates but this time i shined through i motowned my way through literally marvin gaying out of here like EHHH CAN I GET A WIT-NESS dun dun dun dun *moonwalking* AYYY LET ME HEAR YOU SAY, LET ME HEAR YOU SAY, GIVE ME A SOUL CLAP *clap clap clap* it actually worked i got shot at mad people was frontin but shit there was a big SAS apex door up in this mother i closed it and it took all the bullets, i then twirled around and sang more marvin gaye like fuck lets do it i was iNTO IT so into it i forgot people were trying to murder me but shit i was basically the new al green who else than your boy yung tudda does that just wHO ELSE man im stay stunting forever smooch the ground touch the skies fly away like dang lets do it aint nothing that yung cant do im feeling better than bacardi on monday mornings im about TO GO HAM eeeeeeeeEEEEEEeeeeeeeEEeeeH get my autotune right for this shit eEaAEEeaeaEEEhehHH IM GOOD, SO GOOD

6. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

JOURNAL LOG ENTRY 334

im convinced all i need to die a happy man is otis redding records, shark fin soup and flashy sunglasses

7. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

JOURNAL LOG ENTRY 335

man i had to say no to yet another person yesterday

romantic relationships are hard and dumb and i wish i could wear my "grease" outfit without enduring the "grease" drama

8. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

JOURNAL LOG ENTRY 336

shoe balenciaga, cooler than yoga, money stacks fatter than a beluga, more chips than pentium and amiga, catchy as conga, flow as breezy as a toga, call me Yung de la vega, more green than a taiga

9. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

JOURNAL LOG ENTRY 337

fuCKING BURRITOS i am so happy ha hah ahahah you know you make me wanna sHOUT ayyyyy shout shout shout burrito burrito burrito burrito

that aissa girl gave me burrito FREE OF CHARGE in some pimpin good city toDAY WAS A GOOD DAY a little bit of this a little bit of that tippy tow tippy tay im the young pootie tang woo i drank so much i got someone callin me baby please call me a cabby before i get way too sassy

i was told i need 2 organize my thoughts so heres that shit

• free burritos are great
    • aissa is great
    • arizona is great
    • the forceful scientist who thinks hes a player is a douche
    • dont mix that weird zeitos II powder with hennessy
    • do mix it with bacardi tho

10. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

JOURNAL LOG ENTRY 338

dear journal arizona is a person not america may b you thought i was talking about america but no i mean this guy is called arizona he wears a sombrero and gives out free burritos because his food synthesizer is jacked

i told the homie he needed to get his life together, see, life is all about balance mane

when it comes to mexican food, u gotta get your shit together

you cant eat burrito everyday

sometimes u gotta get ur taquito and ur guacamole and ur doritos and ur taco

like, life is good with a lot of burritos, but wouldnt it be better with a few chimichangas thrown in there sometimes

you need to sort out your tostada and tamale game man arizona

11. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

JOURNAL LOG ENTRY 339

met a girl called jessica i call her jessjess and shes opening a record store on opportunity and that, my man, is the very definition of being a baller

12. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

JOURNAL LOG ENTRY 340

I GOTS TO SHINE! back to working on the album

gET SOME HEAVY CHEERFUL DRUMS IN THERE dun dun dun cause this is an experimental dancehall indie folk album

ill sing about my feelings over heavy percussions in jamaican AYYYY

13. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

JOURNAL LOG ENTRY 341

now i aint sayin lydia is a gold digger, but she does try to steal my glitter

i should give her fashion lessons

14. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

JOURNAL LOG ENTRY 342

pfft takes more than a rumor on me dating tarl hollow to kill my vibe

my own family, literal paparrazzi

15. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

JOURNAL LOG ENTRY 343

one two one two guess who back again ehehe ayyy yung let himself iiiiinnn

on a holy quest for piano

its a long story journal lmao

i was in liberty mills chillin relaxin maxin all cool definitely not thrownin some bbals outside of school cause who got time for that eh well anyway i was in liberty mills sippin on some sweet cocktail one eyed mama made me cause damn she good at makin em btw very nice person journal, journal if you ever grow legs and become sentient got to liberty mills that grandma person is adorable okay so then what the heck happens???? slavers go -ham- on us and im talking ham like these motherfuckers were about their bacon literally putting the whole place on fire everyone was pulling out guns and shooting and gas tearin and fire throwin and me? i was just hiding behind the counter, downin as much alcohol as i could lmao after a while of burning i had to go upstairs because the wood was burning yes wood burns and then just forget it man i was second floor not even speaking metaphorically the whole shit was burnin to tits so what did i do in my legendary heroism?

haha i legged the fuck out of it man i punched the window open and jumped outside HA-HA who gon stop me, i kinda broke the law i guess that wasnt my window but in my defense i would have died if i didnt i think thats good enough + there's no law on liberty mills just mafia shit

so whats the sad in all of this? well people might have died but ehhhh really whats sad is the piano man

THE PIANO

THE PIANO I USED TO PLAY ON

MY MAIN REASON TO GO THERE BEYOND THE CUTE PEOPLE

IM SO SAD AND MAD AND IM GONNA GO HAM HARD AS A MOTHERFUCKER YES IM ABOUT GO HAM LET THESE BITCHES SLAVER KNOW WHO I AM IM BRING MY WHOLE ARTILLERY MY SECRETARY IS GONNA BE A MILLIONAIRE CAUSE IM SO RICH SO WHAT DOES THAT MAKE HER UH YEAH MILITARY BUT NO TIME FOR PUNS WHEN U GOT THIS PAPER HAND TO HAND AND THESE GUNS TO TAKE HAND IN HAND PLAY SOME LATIN CHORUS PAY YOUR TITHE PRAY TO YOUR GOD, SACRIFICE SOME SHIT TO KLUEX, YALL BE GOOD CATHOLICS AND KLUEXIAN CAUSE WHEN I SEE YOU PIANO BURNING MOTHERFUCKERS AGAIN I SHALL INTRODUCE YOU TO YOUR MAKER YEAH BRING YOU CLOSER TO YOUR NATURE IM GETTING THAT HOLY GAT AND IM SHOWERING YOU WITH THESE HOLY BULLETS SOON THIS REVENGE IS GOD GIVEN GUYS IM A PHARAOH YOU FUCK WITH MY PIANO YOU SCREW WITH MY MUSIC IM GONNA BLOW UR DOME AWAY

brb journal my tea is done.........................

#115 Aleiksei, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
  16. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

JOURNAL LOG ENTRY 344

...........ok back tAKE IT ALL U WANT TILL IM DEAD IM THE ILLEST MOTHERF ALIVE IM EXACTLY WHAT THE HECK U THINK A YOUNG HUSTLER AINT AFRAID TO GET WEAPONS IM ON MY ROCKABILLY PRIME GOT THAT CROOKED POMPADOUR LIKE IM THE NEW JAMES DEAN GOT THAT REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE SWAGGER ALWAYS HAVE HAD IT NOW IM JUST SHOWING IT BUT THIS AINT THE REAL SHOW GUYS IM JUST PREVIEWIN IT EH THIS AINT AS LOUD AS I CAN GET GUYS IM JUST EQ'ING IT TO ALL YOU SLAVERS START POINTING FINGERS CAUSE IM COMING THIS IS HOLY WAR SO WHAT YOU GOT A FEW SLAVES AND SOME MONEY WELL DONT LET YOUR EGO TRICK YO ASS BECAUSE MY TEC IS KNOWN TO BBBBRRRAW BRRRRAW BRRAW YEAH THE TEC IS ALSO KNOWN TO JAM, BUT IF IT DONT? WELL THATS YOUR ASS MY MAN U WANNA TALK ABOUT IT LETS TALK ABOUT IT LETS SIT AROUND A TABLE 8 GUNS POINTED AT YOUR HEAD

YALL

KILLED

A

PIANO

17. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

JOURNAL LOG ENTRY 345

wELL what an eventful day i met this lil bird with a fly varsity jacket, we got locked the heck down in liberty mills, he was scared as heck, i said i had everything under control lmao like i could have done anything if slavers came in gun blazing

im completely irresponsible but at least the kid seemed more confident yas i showed him my augmented arm like HAHA YEA... IT HAS A ROCKET LAUNCHER.. TRUST ME... ITS NOT -JUST- AN ARM... ITS THE MERCENARY SWISS KNIFE... IT HAS A LASER AND 8 GRENADES... YES IT DOES... i didnt actually say anything like that but i think the kid bought it anyway

the lockdown was some kinda false alarm, so we went out and wtf? went to opportunity and got mY PIANOOOOooooOOO

piano that we almost broke cuz first we dumb

im kind of a stereotype. like, me vecks & wren tried to move the piano through the stairwell right

and aissa got a smart idea

i take it that aissa is kind of like the smart person around liberty mills cause i swear everyone else is on my lvl

aight so i switched the style up beamed the piano down in front of the bar and vecks and wren helped me, all us using aissa ingenious ingeniosity but then

aissa got kidnapped???? bY SKYRAX FATHER OR SOMETHING?????

yooooo christmas must be awkward as fuck like wtf does being an asshole runs in the family like sorry skyrax if you ever find that journal but man i do not like your family one bit

varsity avian was holdin the piano so i was like EHEHEEH NO THERE'S NO PROBLEM DOWN THERE WE DON'T HAVE 8 GUNS PULLED OUT ON ONE GUY HA-HAHAH......... .....

so then skyrax the good one my friend leaves with all the liberty mills crazy gunmen cause aissa beamed away with skyrax father??????????

and im like hAHA im gonna use my radio equipement to locate aissa but aissa, whose supposedly the intelligent person, was left with her radio in a ship and lEFT HER FIREWALL AND ALL THAT SHIT ON??? like man if i were yung-napped I would deactivate that shizzle faster than a cat underwater

so im still there hacking and wren is all like thinking and i make it look like i have a bunch of ideas cause wren gets anxious easily apparently and im feeling the stress and suddenly

suddenly

skyrax walks in

be like "hey yung mah boi"

and im like "skyrax my bo- i mean what the heckin fuck is going on i've had it with all theSE MOTHERFUCKING SKYRAX OTTO ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING PLANE"

so he like "hey i blew up my father shit LMAO"

so i rush outsidel ike wtF AISSA IS INSIDE OF THAT

and hes like "nah aissa is fine man"

look over the balcony

see aissa and the crew

gives a thumbs up and a colgate smile

but really inside im like WTF IS GOING ON IN THIS B

so i guess aissa and all the crazed gunmen are okay, and i look up to the sky and see some burning mothership, it was nighttime too

shit was beautiful like oh man. skyrax is a bit embarassed his dad is an asshole. then as usual, skyrax grandfather is being an asshole on radio.

me? i had to leave so put on my cowboy hat, salute everyone, and i wALK AWAY LIKE AYYY I BEEN THROUGH THE DESERT ON A HOARSE WITH NO NA-AAAME, IT FELT GOOD TO BE OUT THE RAIIIIN, IN THE DESERT YOU CAN REMEMBER YOUR NAME, CAUSE THERE AIn'T NO ONE FOR TO GIVE YOU No PAIN LA LAL ALALA LALALALAAAALLLA

18. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

JOURNAL LOG ENTRY 346

met this girl called abbey shes a total qt

she made me a prosthetic robot boot its got a can opener ayyyy

she gon add a razorblade on my R.A. engineered arm

and it aint even costing me much??? im like wOAW

cuz like, the R.A. spent a fortune 4 me to get a functioning arm, shit, that thing is fabulous, its grey and got little led lights and the whole thing is held onto my waist on the other side, crazy, i can throw some crazy punch with that shit

'pprently tho i been damaging it like crazy may b i should watch out, the R.A. engineer said bullets would completely shatter it so lets not play hero even tho u got an arm yung lmao

rly pissed off at the uscm also

man i didnt think that before but now im p sure they deserve all the hatred, they cant handle a single problem well

fuck em

19. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

JOURNAL LOG ENTRY 347

haha chronic paranoia and a robotic arm, what have you, i turned around and promptly shot behind me and it made a hole right into an old drawing shaun gave me....

20. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

JOURNAL LOG ENTRY 348

kinda extremely joyful kinda completely depressed kinda want to make everyone around me happy kinda also want to kill myself

whats going on :+/