1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

In Memory of Hoshiwara

Discussion in 'Announcements and Information' started by Kazyyk, Jun 25, 2015.

1. QuestionableMotives

QuestionableMotives Not To Be Trusted

This is really sad. Ive never interacted with her much but she seemed very pleasant, level headed and overall a decent person. I hope her family and loved ones are coping okay and that she won't be forgotten.
    Rest In Peace, hoshiwara.

2. Deeked

Deeked New Member

Dang. I'm super new here, and the way you all talk about her, it makes me wish I could have met her. I'm sure she will be sorely missed.

3. Reconus

Reconus Moderator
    Staff Member

I had left this server long ago. I had no intention to look back, and instead decided to continue to do my own thing. My own projects.

And then this occurs. I feel somewhat guilty to find that I had only realised this far after it had happened.

My time with her may have been brief, but I can back up everyone here in saying she was a kind and understanding person. I cannot say I knew her well, but even then, this ordeal is scarring.
    All I can do now is hold onto those few precious memories, and wish her safe passage to the beyond, if such should prove be real.

Fare well, Hoshiwara. May you rest in peace, as we all wish you to.

4. Narfball

Narfball narfball

i logged in to see what was going on with the forums and was crushed when i saw this.
    i didn't talk to hoshiwara a lot but i really liked it when i was able to/did talk to her.
    i know im late to the party but i hope she rests easy.

5. Grifter

Grifter New Member

;-;7 you're...pretty good

6. Conrad Fiat

Conrad Fiat New Member

I've missed a lot of this community after i've taken a long ass break and now i see this..
    Its a really fucking shame to see this, especially someone dear to the community and other players that met her.
    I do know her from the roleplays and like people said, she was the sun in a storm, very brightening person.

We all know its hard to say goodbye to people that are dear to us, but its a thing we all will face eventually, its just when.
    And that thing happened not so long ago as i've seen, may she rest in peace and smile upon us and we back to her.
    And to see due to a car accident people, please bare in mind to drive safe.. its a common thing, just for the love of god.
    Now i said my thing after being gone so long.. i rest my case, and farewell Hoshiwara~