1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

I'm back.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Corvus, Feb 21, 2014.

1. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

[As Erik] I don't understand.... why? This is just as bad as the time Prism had a fake funeral.... Why do this? Who the hell is this Draco character and why did your mother die?

2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

[The following message is typed out.]
    I met your mother, she was very worried about you. My deepest condolences to you and its good you are still alive.

3. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Because I'm done putting my life in danger! I have no reason to let myself die now. I know it may seem horrible, to lie about killing myself, and be such a coward, but every time I try to fight I barely escape!
    Draco Wintersun was a man who was attempting to kill me to use my legs in an abomination. My mother was captured by him, and infected with a deadly strand of Tularemia.

4. CouchPotato360

CouchPotato360 Last Man Standing

Corvus, I'm glad to see you're still alive. I'm also sorry about what happened to your mother, I did try helping her to the best of my abilities, just as I'll always have your back when you need me. Don't pay too much mind to the negative comments, I don't really think you're a coward.
    If you're ever in danger again, come to Mattis and we will protect you.

5. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Thank you, Joshua.
    This time, if things go wrong, I'll be safe in Mattis. I won't do anything dumb.

6. Biske

Biske New Member

(Angel)

or ya could just hire me if ya need people doin less livin n more explodin. simpler than whatever convoluted plan ya cooked up that i aint even able to keep track of

7. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

((Lydia))
    Good that you gave yourself that second chance.
    Don't let your mother have died in vain.

8. Ronnys

Ronnys New Member

Remember you. Remember you mother, she cry. Very sad.