1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

I have been threatened by one named "Calmguard"...

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Aero, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Corvus

Corvus New Member

I mean, I'm sure some mad scientist is literally gonna make a horse with gills at some point.
    We'll just wait and see. Heh.
    -Corvus

2. Phoenix

Phoenix the one and only

Well, my whole opinion on it is that this man seemingly is plotting something, if he does kidnap you, I will attempt to talk to people who have been assigned these trackers, and will try to help you the best I can,

Yours truly,
    Naal Nu'Shebek

3. Aero

Aero New Member

Your consideration is noted and appreciated.

-Omizu Suiyoubi

4. Darkwhip

Darkwhip That Russian-Canadian-Nazi

((As Enolie))

As old member of the concerned colony, I am not angry or even annoyed by the mistake. First of all it's their place, they do want they want to do. If you go there, you are simply affected by the ritalin, don't like the idea ? Go away then.. simple as that.

And as I know a mistake doesn't allow you to beat the persons socially just because you are angry at the fact that they do their buisness and you don't like it, it's such a lack of maturity..and a shame if you try to show the right way..

By the way, ritalin is a simple drug used for hyperactivity, wich is only going to calm you down and not control your mind or even make you separated of your freedom of being who you are.

Doctor Enolie.

5. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

Maybe you should let them give you a pacification field, Franz. Help control your pyromaniac violent outbursts. You almost completely burnt down the medical hut, yet you don't think yourself a threat to Taranis?

6. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

There are more effective, direct ways to deal with threats.

-(the foreboding Ray Beluga)

7. Kaiser Franz

Kaiser Franz New Member

Annoyed. I don't know who told you of that incident but this is not the place to discuss this. Do not redirect threads just so you can gripe about others. If you feel the need to complain about things that are a non-issue then discuss it with me in person or make your own posting on the subject.

Afterthought. You aren't even a resident of Taranis anymore, you were just a Soldier who couldn't obey orders and was rightfully discharged. I fail to see how this incident would even concern you.

-Prince Franz III​

8. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

I was one of the people you almost murdered with the firey anger you think isnt a threat to Taranis. Along with Chief of the tribe residing at Taranis, and Omega, and Florans of the tribe I did not learn the name of. It is shameful that someone who has a huge issue with his anger management to the point of almost murdering people is of such high rank in the Order in which I used to hold to such high regard. But I see now that the Knights Order of Taranis is for Glitch who refuse to go into the future and stay were they were back when they were still in the hiveminds or for people that refuse to believe they are anything but Glitch.

9. Corvus

Corvus New Member

The thread's not for this.
    Bring it somewhere else.
    -Corvus

10. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

And also, I did not not obey orders, I questioned Astora's method of keeping knights and soldiers in the dark. It shows since you did not even know why I was discharged. And also the fact that we'd not recive ranged or armed combat experiance, when the rest of the world could come in guns blazing and destroy us. I had self taught myself with firearms, and you and John are the only two knights I had seen using firearms.

11. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

An-Annoyance: Take it to-to private com-coms you bick-bickering children.

-Raoul