1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

How to Money?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tacoburger, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Reconus

Reconus Moderator
    Staff Member

On the contrary... I'm sure the US would love to get into this oil business.
    [​IMG]

The USCM on the other hand, yeah. They probably wouldn't give a rat's arse being both not in the sector and also maybe slightly more busy with the conservation of mankind.
    Although it sort of doesn't need conserving. Go figure.
    Funding would need to come from within the sector to be effective. I swear someone did a ammo company and did a sort of "kickstarter" to get them up and running. We could in theory implicate the same idea here. Its either that and/or find someone willing to fund the entire idea or one could set up a smaller enterprise to get money to go forth with the bigger enterprise.

2. Tacoburger

Tacoburger professional taco burger

it would probably be a more IC thing, instead of IC/OOC providing of fuel to players themselves, for example:
    We sell our fuel to private businesses and shipping companies that require it to run their ships or services.
    we wouldn't sell individual units of fuel to people that come up and ask for it.
    I'm sure there are IC groups out there that exist and would definitely be willing to purchase something from us.

3. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

Murica'.

4. Reconus

Reconus Moderator
    Staff Member

[​IMG]

5. NotSoLoneWolf

NotSoLoneWolf New Member

I am pretty sure last time we wiped the server, we explained it as a galactic time-and-matter-altering anomaly known as a Starquake. LOL

6. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

I joined 2 fockin weeks before the wipe. I was pissed because there was no RP until late march.