1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

House Tybalt [Heavy WIP]

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Revenant, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Krug

Krug New Member

The Feudal system is admired by many, especially despotic rulers (who often get a bad rap in modern times). Its entirely possible a colonial ruler seized power some time back and modeled reformations after Earth's medieval age. This could also create a great amount of RP between roving Glitch and House Tybalt. In short, this idea has intrigued me to no end.

Issue an edict m'lord and it shall be done.
    -Write lorestuffs
    -Help build castles
    -Explore worlds for construction sites
    -Rally the countryside
    -Behead traitorous elements

@Revenant

2. Krug

Krug New Member

Addendum: Don't worry about there being too many factions. All of the active ones are either genocidal or USCM 2.0

3. Revenant

Revenant New Member

That was what I was thinking but from the amount of response talking about changing the idea I wasn't quite certain on how to go about the next move. I know ultimately people say that ideas shouldn't be bent simply because other people asked for it but I'm a man who believes in keeping everyone and in the worst case scenario the large majority happy. I've currently got a lot of college work to finish up on this week but afterwards I can promise that I'll get to fleshing this idea out. As per usual with every faction or character idea I have I'll be sure to put research and planning into it to make it as interesting and fun to interact with as you were expecting.

I also thank you for your assistance to help and I will call upon it at a later date.

1 person likes this.