1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Haplap's (Hopefully) Helpful Items!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Haplap, Sep 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

Have you been roleplaying drinking booze without a bottle? Have you been texting without a PDA item? Do you need a grabby hand? Look no further than these items i've tossed together, which you can use at no charge at all! You will need starcheat in order to give yourself these items, and you can get that here. I would like to note, however, that some of these sprites are not mine and are simply carried over to 1.0, and i'll try to give credit where it's due.

Never used Starcheat? Here's a quick guide on how to get these things in game:
    1. Download Starcheat from the link provided above. I recommend extracting it into its own folder.
    2. Open up Starcheat. If it asks you to check for new assets or something similar, allow it to do this.
    3. A character list should pop up. Select the character you wish to edit/give the item to.
    4. Once you have that character open, right click an empty white square in their inventory.
    5. Click 'Edit raw JSON' and a window should open up.
    6. Copy the text from a pastebin and paste it into the largest white window. On the small white bar above, type a few meaningless characters, as the title of the item is completely irrelevant to you, but SC needs one.
    7. Bam! The item should now be in your character's inventory. Save and quit to finish up.

Items:
    [​IMG]
    One of the most common beers available around Council-Space.
    Get it here!
    (Sprite by Unknown)
    [​IMG]
    A white coffee mug. Might come with a dumb slogan on the side.
    Get it here!
    (Sprite by Node)
    [​IMG]
    A generic book. Probably some good knowledge in there.
    Get it here!
    (Sprite by Clem/Borislav)
    [​IMG]
    A personal communications device, manufactured by Blu-Line Industries. Seems to be a pretty sleek design.
    Get it here!
    (Sprite by Unknown)
    [​IMG]
    The PDA for a 'bounder on a budget. It's certainly not fancy, but it's damn durable!
    Get it here!
    [​IMG]
    Cancer Stick. This item is a little wonky but i'm too lazy to fix it, so I recommend using it at a low angle, else your arms look weird.
    Get it here!
    [​IMG]
    Hold nothing at all. Useful for pointing and patting.
    Get it here!
    [​IMG]
    A very large and expensive camera that shoots movie-quality footage. Probably not everybody would own one of these.
    Get it here!

That's it for now. Feel free to suggest further items that you might want/need, and maybe i'll get around to making them.

1 person likes this.
  2. Angre

Angre Majestic Penguin

3/10 try harder nerd

3. Pyro_Sanders

Pyro_Sanders Warcrime Sprite Creator