1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Goodbye.mov

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Corvus, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Serena's Pikachu

Serena's Pikachu New Member

(( Im very glad it was resolved quick and easy! ))

2. InfernoFiend

InfernoFiend Sake Soldier

-Sarah-
    I am stuck in the pull of a O class star ((on my laptop not my PC)) so I will not be able to hunt your ass but trust me I will once I get out of this gravity field ((to my damn house #hatework)). You are a sick twisted individual. I have heard that the USCM isnt bothering to care about you because you didnt hurt any assests belonging to them but so help me Lord Kaz I will find you. Even if it costs me my life I will hunt you until I am no longer able to do so. I ask that anyone on starnet that can see this will please assist me in the hunt for this foul monster. If anyone needs the promise of pay I will spend every penny that I have saved up until now as a bounty on this horrible "thing". Total bounty break d

15 10k voxels
    50 Diamonds
    242 Solarium
    45 Crystals
    and more can be discussed later...

Let us all band together to keep this world safe from beings like this.

3. Very well. Enough of this thus-and-so!
    I'll be shocked if nobody's traced my IP yet, and to prevent it from happening, I'll be moving to a new ship!
    Ciao, fools.

4. Aradin Stanguit

Aradin Stanguit The Vigil's Jester

Sapbleeder -

Floran will eat dead body, because isss hungry.

5. Serena's Pikachu

Serena's Pikachu New Member

So, that makes who the coward?.. Running from the battles you set for yourself. If Corvus is a coward, That makes you the apitamy of cowardice.

6. I don't think it's cowardice to run from about 20 people who are out to kill you.

7. CouchPotato360

CouchPotato360 Last Man Standing

If it's easier, you could try fighting them all individually.. Chicken shit.

8. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Alice-
    I'm in.