1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Future War Cult

Discussion in 'Archives' started by joeingram318, Feb 9, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Narfball

Narfball narfball

(( Posted by Misfit! ))
    ur clut is bunch of losrs haehue

lov mtfisit

2. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

I'm just very passionate about conveying just how much I hate people like you.

Then again, I know I shouldn't focus on just your types. Everybody pulls guns on eachother just because one person said something they didn't like. Honestly, when did we become so barbaric?

3. Ivrian

Ivrian New Member

That was hilarious. Your part of one of the most "flawed" races in the Universe. Know your racial history, it's merely repeating itself, just on a larger scale only. If you dont like it, go to a remote planet in some corner of the universe and hope that the critters there are friendly, or plug a bullet into your own head. Problem solved.

4. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

Oh, look at that, a little girl who doesn't know what sarcasm is when it's staring her in the face. What a surprise.

(Read that out in a Mr Popo voice, and you'll enjoy yourself..Alot.)

5. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Remember children, United Systems Territories do not condone criminal or vigilante activity. While groups like DarkStar are incapable of posing a threat within USCM space, any hostile actions woll result in detainments, arrests, or deportation to Crater's End.

-Ensign Hollow, United Systems Navy

6. Robert Stone

Robert Stone New Member

Ьфн ша цу фдд вкфтл сщвлф ьфин ершы цщгдв иу тшсу
    (translation)
    Well maby we should all have a bottle of vodka.

7. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

They are helping the war economy, yess..but they are alsso very sssmart. Gunss sssell thesse dayss. Thiss "Cult" will make many pixelss.

-Crowliss

8. Robert Stone

Robert Stone New Member

(Stong Hong) I got the delivery meet me at my ship.

9. Hour

Hour Dogu

~Tien
    Selling weapons without a vendor's license is a year's hard labor, selling military ordnance to criminal organizations is punishable by limb depletion or three years hard labor.
    Should you be found doing either of these things you will be detained, and said punishment will be applied in accordance with your crimes.