1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

FREE ART CUZ MONEY IS FOR CAPITALIST SWINE

Discussion in 'Art & Graphics' started by Toadkid1234, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

No gradients? Poop. Thought they looked nice. :(
    Well that's what you get for free from an inexperienced engineering major :/ I'll accept any help you more artistically experienced people have!

2. Pie4Pigs

Pie4Pigs Bleach Connoisseur

Look up shading tutorials. It looks a lot nicer if you do it manually.

3. Switchback

Switchback Iss likess fissh eyess~!

it still looks nice!

4. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Wow, this looks pretty difficult but it certainly puts my meager attempt to shame. I'll give it a shot, if people dont mind me experimenting on their characters :p I think I'll make it an option if people want the extra fancy level of detail or dont mind being test subjects.
    Okay, time to try Arc then. Wish me luck, and thanks for your support and stuff!

5. Boz0

Boz0 New Member

Good job! Keep practice, and you'll get better.

6. Narfball

Narfball narfball

practice on my leg :^)

7. Malachar

Malachar Heir to Madness

If you want more Hylotl, you could try Drige. [picture in sig for reference]
    Personality type is a Manic insanity, [Hyperactive, overenthuastic, delusional]
    IC he carries a frying and a multitude of hats on a belt. [things like shark hat, caustic stag, drinking hat] which he changes depending on his mood.

Last night he was questioning people for paperclips for his plan for galactic domination. :D

8. Spinach Pirate

Spinach Pirate The Adorable Spinach

Could you draw a picture of two human women, one in yellow, the other in red, and the yellow one having a banana mask and the other one having a strawberry mask, and them holding hands? Please, it would mean a lot to me.

9. Jnick22

Jnick22 New Member

If you still want more you could draw Silt Nerfer...?

10. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Sure, sure, it might take me a few eons to get through to you guys though. If you have the patience to wait an indefinite amount of time then sure thing!

11. Jnick22

Jnick22 New Member

*Checks watch* Uh, yeah, I think I could wait in indefinite amount of time. Thanks!

12. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Pluckity pluckity pluck. I now see why engineering students dont do art.
    [​IMG]
    The level of busy-ness that I am reaching asymptotically approaches infinity. I have found myself engulfed in work from 6am to 10pm cuz of these damn classes, and drawing these things right takes a whole lot of freaking time. I figured being an artist was easy. Heh, nope.

But you dont want to hear me complain about my first world problems. I'm terribly sorry, but I will most certainly be unable to do such a high volume of work like this, and I have to make some cuts. So to make a long story short, I am terminating this thing in favor of sleeping. God, that was hard to say. Feel three to throw these rusted automatoes at me for leading you poor chaps on. :(

13. Jnick22

Jnick22 New Member

No, Have an E-Cookie. We arent that important, others may not say the same but it is better that you follow your education than make art of people's Characters on the internet. You get that Degree!