1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Floran Tribe From Scratch

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by LaserLlamas, Dec 6, 2014.

1. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

I plan on it. They're not nice. Considering ICly they've already begun cannibalizing one another for food says enough.

2. Sen

Sen Guest

It's amazing how easily someone can fuck up a concept as simple as "florans are carnivores".

3. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Well, they're Omnivores.

4. LaserLlamas

They have no food and are in a cave trapped with one another and dwindling water. Of course they're going to eat each other if it comes to it. It probably won't help too much anyways since they're all withering.

5. LaserLlamas

Changing the whole "retreating to the desert" to a volcanic biome instead, after finding the perfect planet for it. The planet includes Avian villagers, structures, etc. Should be interesting.

6. Wreth

Wreth New Member

They literally have a set of armour called the ''cannibal set'' which has a description which mentions how florans eat each other...

7. Jnick22

Jnick22 New Member

Good idea, seems like it might go well if people try and/or care.

8. LaserLlamas

I'd hope so. Once I finish my exams over the next three days I'll finally have some time to flesh it out hopefully. Already have a couple people who will join along.

9. LaserLlamas

Hm. Things are looking interesting. Just been formulating a chain of events and such.

Well, on that note if anyone is interested and willing to wait 1-2 weeks, either reply to me here for an invite to a conversation, or pm me privately if being publicly known to want to help will somehow embarrass you or make you nervous. (I don't know why but some people do pms)

10. Atom

Atom New Member

Send an invite please.

11. Jnick22

Jnick22 New Member

Ayyyyyyyyyyy
    (Inv me please senpai )

12. LaserLlamas

It hath been done.

13. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master

[​IMG]
    Floran NPC from the outpost :p, non-agressive kinda intelligent Floran /will/ be canon.
    (nightly so i guess it's still subject to change?)
    The reason why non-agressive Florans are more common in Antares than agressive ones could be explained by the fact that the main Floran horde is somewhere else, like the Miniknog and Avos. These "exiled Florans" would be more "civilised" than the run of the mill Floran and be drawn to the outpost of the Antares sector.

... I'm really digging the Nightlies so far... Found a bit more lore stuffs, but i'm rly looking forward to the next "big update". The only downside is mining, which is a pain in the ass... Rare ores, bad mining tools... But that doesn't matter that much for RP :p.

14. LaserLlamas

Indeed, it's interesting to see that there's lots of civilized Florans. It's easily possible for this little tribe to have been a stranded species, perhaps already forgotten about how they arrived there since it's been so long. Though they'll be rather surprised once they learn there's more than just bird people, for better or worse. Only time will tell how it all turns out.

15. Wreth

Wreth New Member

Non-Aggressive florans already are canon...

They have been from the original announcement of the floran race.

16. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master

Just reinforcing my low selfesteemy beliefs xD

17. LaserLlamas

RP And such will begin friday night EST. If you plan on joining after that, it might be difficult or delayed due to not wanting a Floran to just pop up randomly.

18. Solour

Solour a dad

[​IMG]