1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Flightless Settlement is a go!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Orenten, Dec 14, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Orenten

Orenten New Member

Hey everyone, another mundane little update here- no flashy colors and stuff.

So I recently began working on the Flightless colony, and so far I'm really getting in to it; I've already made the skeleton of a Stargazer tower, and all I have to do is flesh out the interior more. I just want to take a brief moment to remind everyone that I'm more than happy for anyone to come and help if they feel like it; we definitely need some teleporter doors and people with a bit more of a decorative touch than me. The only requirements are that you are at least an adept builder, and willing to stick with the Avian Flightless theme without putting penises all over the place. If you want to help or participate in any way shape or form, let me know! I'll be compiling credits for the colony for everyone that's helped!

3 people like this.