1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Flightless Colony Poll

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Orenten, Dec 11, 2016.

?

Would you like to participate in Avosian Flightless roleplay?

1. Yes!

12 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No!

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. Explain it more before I say!

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. Orenten

Orenten New Member

Hi everyone! This is just a quick post to inform everyone that I plan on making a Flightless colony with Avos connections to bring a Flightless Avian hub to Antares. Due to the nature of the planet, the only ones really allowed on it for extended periods of time will be Flightless themselves whom live there or Grounded whom wish to convert. Short visits would most likely only be allowed from contracted traders or scholars, no acceptions (you will be able to OOCly sightsee, of course).

I wanted to poll for INTEREST in this colony. By absolutely no means do I expect people to commit full time to this colony- just rather have something that people can participate in when the feel like it, and give us a chance to experience some Flightless RP that we have long been absent of since the Fleeters disbanded.

Questions, concerns, and information would be adored, just hit me up with a message or (if you're feeling ballsy) pop it into the thread below!

2. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

Yeah, absolutely. Because there's such a small Flightless population, maybe it'd be a wise compromise to allow Grounded or non-avians to apply for a day-pass for trade or medical reasons if there's a hospital/clinic/medicine man/woman.

3. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

mmm yes i love me some bird

4. Razif

Razif New Member

I would like to participate in some good QUACK play - you can sign me in if you're planning to play between 19-24 Central European Time :D