1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

find my daugter

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Liraxus, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Narfball

Narfball narfball

(( Misfit! ))

stp fuken blaberin on d starnet n git fukcn looken

2. Sen

Sen Guest

will find first and stab and eat

#22 Sen, Mar 13, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
  3. unoriginal name

unoriginal name New Member

-kel using skeles's computer-
    why? you could gain so much more with a ransom, and it probably wont get you any more known that eating someone alive. I can know why its tempting, i had a hylotl or two, but money makes the world go round, and food should be an afterthought. Teddy, from what i've seen, is an amazing bargaining chip with Sat, and removing that chip from the equation could put you at a disavantage

4. Narfball

Narfball narfball

(( Misfit ))

ur al fukt. archiven 2 use this agenst u.

5. unoriginal name

-kel using skeless's computer-

I have a backup plan for everything. if i do get caught, all i did was fantasize about a good capture and ransom. its common for assassins like me to wish to get a good job, and if i misinterpreted you, how the hell do you expect me to read that jumble of misspelling?

6. Narfball

Narfball narfball

(( Misfit! ))

gud job u juts admited ur an assasin. dumas.

7. Corvus

Corvus New Member

The title on this is IMPERATIVE. It is not a question. It is a direct demand, unquestionable one, that we find this man's daughter.
    Everyone, stop what you're doing, grab a net and go on a wild goose chase across multiple sectors and millions of stars.
    No, but in all seriousness, I hope she's okay. I'll keep a look out.
    - Corvus

8. unoriginal name

Just because i'm an assassin doesn't mean i'm going to be going around with a knife, killing everyone. besides, i'm slowly leaving that life behind. i have bigger things panned out for my future. now, lets stop arguing about assassinations and arrests on a thread about rescuing someones daughter

9. Izzida

Izzida New Member

Teddy has been found and returned home. She's recovering at the moment. The sick bastard that tortured her is still out there though.

10. Sen

Sen Guest

torture become seem new trend

11. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

((blame TD for being such a nurd))

12. unoriginal name

-atel ripper-

Still, do you have any information on who the torturer was, though? i don't want to go hunting for that asshole when i don't know who he or she is. i'll try my best to find this person, and once i find out who it was, if i see them, they will be dead on my blades in 10 seconds

13. Izzida

Izzida New Member

She described them as a male, presumably human, wearing a trenchcoat with red hair. Supposedly a 'frenchy' possibly injured by her during her escape. He had her in some kind of building she described it as being dark with old metal. That's about all I know right now. I hope whoever finds this bastard gives me a call. I'd love to see him at the end of my crossbow for what he did to that poor girl. We'll make him pay for every second of pain he put her through. This world is cruel enough to children without people like him out there.

-Izzida Von

14. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

What were the circumstances of her abduction? Did she willfully fly off world to meet him, did he come on-world to meet her, or was she off world already, before she was contacted by the 'frenchy'?

15. Doc

Doc Video Game Extraordinaire

i dunno i just hope we catch this guy b4 he hurts any1 else

-Aishiteru

16. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Well, if it is a planetary security problem I could move my orbital defense weaponry to Priority One in my future projects. Then we could set your planet up with some nice hardware for keeping frenchies at bay. That is, if you wouldn't mind having a big, beautiful, shiny MAC cannon or railgun on your planet.

17. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

((traptooth))
    FLORAN WANT MEET FRENCHY

18. Izzida

Izzida New Member

No he nabbed her off of Tetanus when she was there. She wasn't alone on her trip there but she was away from those she'd gone with when he did. There were no meet-up arrangements. It sounds like there was no contact at all she was just grabbed.

An update on Teddy herself. She's received proper medical treatment and is healing nicely and as energetic as always despite it all, keeping her spirits high.