1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Felith/Me Opinion Thread

Discussion in 'Character Discussion' started by GuardianPotato, Aug 7, 2014.

1. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

Who is Felith? I don't know anything about them. :x

2. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

Right. Just read the rules for this sub-forum. Gonna edit original post with all of the info I can think up about him.

3. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

More power to you!

4. Pie4Pigs

Pie4Pigs Bleach Connoisseur

Oh shit, I think that might've been me, all the way back when I was on Daniel Moore. He didn't tell me that I'd get banned from the server or anything, but he first told me that I'd definitely be shot up. Eventually I think I gave in and voided it.

I'm glad you're not doing that anymore, but it left a shitty first impression.

5. GuardianPotato

Yeah, that's when I got yelled at. ;-;

6. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

This is nice. Nice tragic back-story. Can do a lot with storytelling and figuring out story plots to pursue, but I'd like to mention something that might help you, with an analogy.

You have a glass, you want to fill it with delicious drink, and you're in front of a soda machine with many options. Consider the liquid to be experiences, in the case with the soda, roleplay experiences. Sometimes, to make the drink better, you add back-story, we'll just say ice for now, to make the drink cooler and refreshing. However, if you overfill the cup with ice, the chance of you filling up the cup with more worthwhile rp experiences, or soda, goes down.

Now there's not much you can do about the back-story you created, but what could help you get some more worthwhile rp is to find goals that your character can pursue, something new, and whether or not it pertains to your backstory of Felith is up to you. Otherwise you could coordinate roleplay events, maybe make those Red Hawks return in a scripted event or something.

7. Felonious

Felonious Restart Monkey

-Crawling- Enter. Key. WHYYY!?

8. GuardianPotato

Aight. Time to think up A: Goals for Felith. B: Stuff for the Red Hawk. WEEEEEEE.

9. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

At your own discretion, you don't actually have to if you're not feeling for it or don't see it happening in the roleplay.

10. GuardianPotato

Nah, I alraedy got something in mind.