1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

[EVENT] New Chicago bank Robbery

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Julius Mayne, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Wreth

Wreth New Member

Did this happen yet

2. Loveless

Loveless New Member

It's happening tonight. Like, in 23 hours and 49 minutes from when I post this.

As for the money somebody else pointed out, New Chicago is funded by the Ehler's cigarette corporation. Modern-day cig companies can make annual billions. Now imagine that across not just one planet, but across the galaxy. And there are already people currently smoking Ehler's brand cigs, they're quite popular.

Since I play Valentine, who is the co-owner of the corporation, I did contact Kazyyk about this to ask if it was powergaming. The answer is no. Which I thought was pretty obvious, but I just want to cover my tracks. Shit happens.

#22 Loveless, Aug 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2014
  3. Wreth

Wreth New Member

Makes sense for Drosera to be involved in some way. Nobody steals loot from the Drosera System and gets away with it! ((Or what they try and steal mysteriously ending up in Stab-Dancer's vault))

4. Loveless

Loveless New Member

Ouch. That kind of hurt my feelings, bro, I spent like a week with Ehlers about the funding of ICIA through the cigarette company. See my other post for more explanation if you're trying to find a loophole.

5. Julius Mayne

Julius Mayne Member

I hope people understand that this is the first time I've ever planned an event. I'm new to RP in the first place and this is a learning experience. So please, try to be patient with the scrub. I sincerely hope people decide to show up to the event because work did go into it. It was an idea with the intention of fun and I hope people see it as such.