1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

EVE Online

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Bloodrazer, Feb 23, 2014.

1. November

November Previously Sermane
    Staff Member

Yeah, sadly the conquest was my favourite part. That was what our corp did, just kind of worm our way through the weakspots in the larger nullsecs. We pretty much all dropped when that change hit. Shame I can't actually remember what our name was at that time, I bet we still have stats somewhere...

2. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

A good example of why people both love and hate eve is this man here.

http://i.imgur.com/c0fEZ92.png (image too large for the forums)

A PLEX is an item that can be redeemed for 30 days of game time. It can be bought with in game money you earn or with real world money. This means that theoretically you can play EVE FOR FREE indefinitely though the going rate for one is 650 million isk (in game money). This man had 64 of them. In isk that is 40 Billion isk, quite a hefty sum by any means. In US Dollars that is $1119.32. in other words, a very large sum lost to NPC police in what is basically the worst ship in the game. There is no way to get this back as when you die the game randomly chooses loot that is destroyed.

3. November

Staff Member

I respect the 1 Trit he has though. I heard that Plex prices were getting nuts, but looks like they'll spike again. I'm curious to see EVE's population trend, because I would imagine that Plex would get more expensive as there are fewer players. Or it will just always keep going up.

4. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

Going price for 1 PLEX is 650 million isk or $19.44 USD

5. November

Staff Member

I remember buying them for 250, and when I came back a year ago it was 500. Still, there is no EVE scandal that will be better than Steve. RIP Steve.

6. Cassidy

Cassidy The Strudel

I got eve and i'm Really enjoying it!