1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

DONT PISS THIS FLORAN OFF

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Switchback, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

The arrogant fucking bitch can suck some lard asses dick. Hope she chokes on it.

-BarbedWire89-

2. Rezima

Rezima New Member

Violence is NEVER a requirement, this 'compensation' was just a weak excuse for you to exact your petty revenge on him for matters best left to rest, enough people have been harmed and killed over this, all you are doing is propagating more senseless bloodshed..

-Priestess Razya Shrike, Holy Talon of the Arbiter of Avos, First of her name, Heir to the Temple of Harspek, Devoted Servant to the Will of Kluex, Oathholder, Light Bearer, and Guardian of the Sanctity of the Winged Justicar, Gracious Pedagogue to His Flock, Healer, She of the Blooded Crest and Guide of the Departed to the Aether

3. Switchback

Switchback Iss likess fissh eyess~!

Hsss you handle your ssituationss your way and i'll hand mine my way yess? Floran cusstomss are very different from Followerss of Kluex

~Sharptooth

4. Sen

Sen Guest

Given the abundant rumors, I would be surprised if this particular Not!Floran spends its time doing just that. It's sad how the Florans of this sector manage to have kept only their violent traits, exchanging what virtue there is in Floran culture for the behavior of what one might expect from an attention seeking slut or a cheap hooker.
    - Shimmergloom

5. Keycross

Keycross -Insert title here-

Someone with so many titles is either a false personality or a presumptuous person. In any of both cases, her words are meaningless.

-Memory

6. Sen

Sen Guest

I believe it is parody, satirizing on how this particular Not!Floran is attempting to boast by creating her own post with an excessive amount of meaningless titles.
    - Shimmergloom

7. Rezima

Rezima New Member

Th-This isn't a matter of customs, this is a matter of common decency! YOU TORE A MAN'S ARM OFF TODAY AND ATE IT WHILE PEOPLE WATCHED AND DID NOTHING.

-Priestess Razya Shrike, Holy Talon of the Arbiter of Avos, First of her name, Heir to the Temple of Harspek, Devoted Servant to the Will of Kluex, Oathholder, Light Bearer, and Guardian of the Sanctity of the Winged Justicar, Gracious Pedagogue to His Flock, Healer, She of the Blooded Crest and Guide of the Departed to the Aether

8. Keycross

Parody after harsh words? Hard to believe, user.

-Memory.

9. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

Stop, stop aa almst made me drop my fucking phne. swear i nearly pised myslf there jess christoooooooooooooooohman

-BarbedWire89-

10. Switchback

Switchback Iss likess fissh eyess~!

Common decency? Floran doessnt care how decent it iss... floran makess exampless of people who wrong floran. End. Of. Sstory/

11. Finestein Goodlad

Finestein Goodlad Wizard Mod

Ay, baby. Give me some of your titles and I'll do floran hunting for free.
    -KERDESETHIASTRONG

12. Keycross

Isn't that what florans usually do? Along worse actions, even, which usually involves killing subjects. Getting out alive of a encounter like that is more than most can ask. She's right those are floran customs. Wether they are correct or not, it is a complete different story.

-Memory

13. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Username: OldWorldClassy

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
    Prove you got stones kid and don't just swell up son. Do you some fightin'. Bet you won't fight none these. Bet you won't. Bet you run. Bet you're a bitch. A big ol' BitchCabbage.

Peace out.

14. Rezima

Rezima New Member

...My titles are not up for trade, the Holy fleet was simply very..generous with them when I informed them of my decision to continue my work in this sector without their aid, they somehow felt all the extra accolades would help me in my mission..NOR DO I WANT YOU HUNTING ANYONE

15. Sen

Sen Guest

More like your harem of equally destitute attention seekers could not make you feel special enough, so you prey on someone who cannot fight back while surrounded by your posse in a pathetic attempt to impress the greater community outside your degenerate sexual companions.

Kill yourself.

- Shimmergloom

16. Aradin Stanguit

Aradin Stanguit The Vigil's Jester

Sapbleeder : TSS! Floran is calling out new weak chief, floran beat in arena many times, but challenge stupid chief to battle to death! Will see if coward or not, let big stupid metal man and stupid Florans protect, because is weak.

17. Felonious

Felonious Restart Monkey

I feel this is quickly decaying. I'm surprised this Floran is allowed to walk the streets if it acts this way. What are the consequences? Are there none? Are the primitives out here truly allowed to just... brutally assault the citizens of settlements and then... walk away?

No wonder we were warned.

-Apothecarys_Cure

18. Finestein Goodlad

Finestein Goodlad Wizard Mod

Why wouldn't you want me HUNTING anyone, lady? If you worry about me getting my can kicked instead, THEN YOU SHOULDN'T. You don't even realise how much force is trapped within this machine. I am the strongest man in this sector, after all.
    -KERDESETHIASTRONG

19. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

Of course people did nothing, she is protected by the Order.
    -Solar

20. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Username: OldWorldClassy

Bet BitchCabbage won't do it. Bet BitchCabbage is scurred. I heard BitchCabbage gotta get it's pollen on with slave-cabbages cause no florans want's it. Bet it's right. BitchCabbage got that Autist-Gurl smile, that Mouth-Breathin' grin. Nothing goin' good for the little creature. Ugly, Dumb, and Scurred. Gtfo.

Rename Allianthus Tribe, to BitchCabbage Tribe,