1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Do not respond to those 'Hello' transmissions.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by OminousMushroom, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Felonious

Felonious Restart Monkey

My people doesn't really have demons in our faith, but from what I can tell through translation and the starnet, they are not real? It is used as a simple way to say something 'scary' in this case, yes? Not necessarily a literal demon... of which there seem to be so many innumerable types I can hardly say you get to decide whether or not this one is.

All of this has become silly. Just stay away from suspicious broadcasts.
    [[email protected]]

2. Mazékial

Mazékial New Member

[MazAEkial]

You sir are quick to judge. That will most likely be your downfall. Just saying.

An understandable position. On Earth, sure many people call different things "demons", but the general image is the stereotype I have summed up before, and since that's such an outrageous and unbelievable concept they default to the position that they're just things designed to frighten children. There are some humans, however, who were not so quick to believe the loudest voices.

Speaking of the loudest voices, seeing as the general consensus is my presence in this thread is not cared for, I'll just leave. Have fun with the not-demons!

3. Solour

Solour a dad

*tips fedora* i wish i was as cool as you with those fresh hot steamy opinions

-B.B.

4. Mazékial

Mazékial New Member

I am no stranger to sarcasm.

5. Clockai Pyrosik

Clockai Pyrosik New Member

...Am I the only one that finds these things cute?
    ~001101000110010 (I need a name for him, I know)