1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Dirt-Feet's Handwritten Journal

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Doctor Frohman, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Snitch

Snitch New Member

((FREE RADICAL CURRED))

2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

((Free Radicals dead.))

3. Doctor Frohman

Well... I've made up my mind. I'm going to leave.

Ray Beluga came onto my ship and we talked... he said all the things that Danny had done, all the things The Outcasts had done... it hit me like an teetering anvil, finally coming crashing down. Ray offered me a place of sanctuary, which I accepted. It isn't done being built, yet, but I can't stand being with these people any longer.

I'm not a murderer, nor a kidnapper, nor an anarchist. Once I tell Danny that I'm leaving both him and The Outcasts... I'm going to change my look. Pull out the fluff and slick back the plumage. It'll be like being reborn again, this time, fresh out of K'arn, with people looking out for me.

- Cloud-Feather

4. Doctor Frohman

I made a terrible mistake...

Blue came up to me, asked me about leaving, and I brought it up too. We talked a bit about leaving together and she decided to help me, if Danny or someone attacked me when I left. I beamed over to Danny's ship and I talked with him, said I was leaving and I couldn't go on like this anymore. He told me to get the fuck off of his ship, which I promptly did. I sat on my ship for awhile, messing with my fluff and what-not, when Blue sent a beaming request. I accepted it and she came on the ship saying that Danny wanted me dead. She said that she could fake my death, or kill Danny... I talked and talked, but eventually we came upon the point of faking my death.

We did that and she beamed away. I decided to start picking at some scrap down on a nearby planet, see if there were any valuabes. Later, I could hear Danny groaning on the radio and Blue saying that she "killed" him. I was then bit in the upper-left part of my arm by an animal, which I then shot... I can't feel my left arm anymore, I can still move it around, but no matter how much I hit it, or brush it against objects, nothing. Once the bleeding stopped, I spammed Danny with beam-requests until eventually he accepted it. I rushed aboard and began to bandage his wounds... he kept telling me to let him die, and that it was all my fault...

It was my fault. I never should have let Blue go and do that to Danny... I'm the reason why he's now crippled... I ruined his life.

- Cloud-Feather

5. Doctor Frohman

[Written in Terrible Avian Handwriting]
    Ray Beluga took me in, as he promised. He got his sister Gillian to look after my arm. She seemed very... eccentric. I think thats the right word.

Anyway, she laid me down on the surgery table and we talked a bit until she eventually put me under. When I woke up, my upper-left arm was shaved and stitches were in its place. I paid my sum, using funds from the Outcasts, and left. Currently just writing this with my left hand, so apologies for the bad handwriting.

- Cloud-Feather

6. Doctor Frohman

I was just thinking... about Danny...
    I loved him... and part of me still does, but, the things he did... a deal-breaker.
    He blames me for all this of course, and now I've just realized, it IS my fault. If I hadn't have left... Blue would've never shot him... she would've just... left. His words just keep echoing in my head... his yelling and cries of pain as well.

Kluex forgive me.

- Cloud-Feather

7. Doctor Frohman

Well... I've been authorized to carry heavy weapons on Gum and I yelled at an Anti-Outcast. Two points for Cloud, zero for the Universe that wants me dead.

First, I came to the bar on Gum, talked with the AI I met on Taranis, met an Avian, whose name escapes me right now. Not gay, mind you, but I'm definitely not going to get back into a relationship... even if their Avian. Eventually, Ray and Katta came and I apologized to her, which she accepted. Later on, I was talking to her when this Anti-Outcast prick comes up and starts asking me questions about Danny and stuff. I told him to leave me alone and after awhile, I outright told him to go fuck himself. I felt pretty awesome at the time.

Still feel awesome.

- Cloud-Feather

8. Doctor Frohman

So... today's been great. I'm writing this due to the fact that right now, I cannot sleep. There's too much stuff going on outside my window... the flurry of snow, the pitter-patter on the windows, and the lights watching over the town nice and safe.

I went to Ray and Katta's wedding, and spent the majority of the time texting Gills instead of paying attention. Whoops. I sent Gills all the information I could about The Outcasts, even giving him my Starnet Account so he could access their internal messages. He's working on a plan to get both of us a pardon from the RA, while also making sure The Outcasts don't find out.

Oh, when I went to the wedding, I felt ashamed. Everyone was dressed head-to-talon in fancy clothes, whether it be hats or tuxedos, and here I was, half-naked. I apologized profusely to Ray and left, having forgot to even buy a darn gift. I'm such an idiot...

Okay, after that, I was sitting on my ship, thinking about my mistakes and Danny, of course, when I recognize a voice over the radio. I called up an old friend who had left the Outcasts, currently staying in her house right now. She lives in The Republic of New Canada, and I'm super excited. It's a bit cold, but I'm loving the colony so far. Her house is very cozy and warm and has tons of windows.

I'm going to go pray and reflect, see if that makes me fall asleep faster, heh.

- Cloud-Feather

9. Doctor Frohman

[This journal, while frozen to Cloud-Feather's corpse, is still legible. It can be found in his water-tight pouch, inside of his jacket.]

10. Optimism

Optimism Guest

(( This journal now currently belongs to Turavis/Loose-Beak. ))

11. Kumakin

Kumakin New Member

(( How'd he get it from the frozen lake on an undisclosed planet on someone's private property? Because the only to get it would be pull clouds body out with a crane. ))

12. Optimism

Optimism Guest

(( More like a frozen pond (no offense to the creator). A frozen pond with an already broken surface layer of ice. ))

(( He got the cords disclosed by a resident. ))

(( It's his journal now, y eso es todo. If still curious, you can confirm with the previous owner. ))

13. Doctor Frohman

(( The bish who helped toss his body in the lake told Turavis where he was. ))
    (( Confir3med. ))

14. Kumakin

Kumakin New Member

(( I'm just wondering how he got it out. Last you told me the journal was in Cloud's jacket. You know at the bottom of a frozen 'pond'. Not like it magically floated to the top of the 'pond' for someone to just pluck out and read. ))

15. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

((I spotted a wild Loose-Beak with Dirt's body a few days ago. So))

16. Sen

Sen Guest

(( He got it out without the use of handwave magic you people are so fond of. Kudos to him. ))

17. Kumakin

Kumakin New Member

(( No one has answered my question of how they got the body out or the journal. I wouldn't be bothered by it if they had IC reasoning. But, just magicing a body up from the bottom of a lake is stupid. ))

18. Optimism

Optimism Guest

(( If the unknown piques your curiosity so, or you like a nice story, PM me and I can explain in great depth down to every last detail. You haven't said anything I disagree with, but it's hardly my fault you weren't there to witness the IC events and now question the conclusion. ))

19. Doctor Frohman

(( Or you can just tell everyone here. He suited up, roped up, dove down, detached the body from the ice, breaking Dirt-Feet's tailfeathers in the process, then was pulled up to the surface. Thankfully, Dirt-Feet's stuff is water-tight, as he had to have such during his scavenging days. ))

20. Optimism

Optimism Guest

Turavis

I imagine the previous owner found comfort in this book and its containment of secrets, and perhaps so shall I as well. He is buried now on Taranis in an aesthetically pleasing spot next to the farmland crops that was untainted by other grave sites. That ignorant Hylotyl... saying that was the best that could be done. He deserved a proper upbringing, guidance to mature him well into his full-fledged maturation, proper nutrition to grow him a strong body, and a family to care for him and be prepared to make his happiness theirs.

He deserved so much better than a sad epitaph and a meager ceremony with three guests.

Worthless.

I believe that is enough for now. Another friend is dead, and that is all.