1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Detective's Notes: Case 10967a (Morgan M.)

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Amethyst, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Amethyst

Amethyst Birdiest Bird to Ever Say Words

[server: /pd002]
    [login: millerje]
    [password: ********]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [Account verified. User signed in.]
    [Database: New Breliusan Police Department]
    [Welcome, Detective Miller]

[Start transmission]

Jenson Miller here. Looks like I've got a high-target case to track here. I'm sure it won't be too out-of-the-ordinary, but I'll reserve judgement for when more paperwork comes in. For now, a background search of the suspect should be enough for one night.

Running through the system now...

[Identification]
    :Name - Morgan Henri Korpela-Morand
    :Age - 26 years old
    :Height - 5'9"
    :Eyes - Blue
    :Build - Lean
    :parents - Henri Saarinen Korpela (Father), Renée Florence Morand (Mother)
    :Race and Ethnicities - Human - White/Caucasian
    :Notes - Fluent in Finnish and French; Glasses;
    [Details]
    :Occupation - Government Cybersecurity
    :Skills - Software; Music
    :Criminal History - [File 10938a 1x Possession of Illegal Substances][File 10976a - This file is corrupted. Please refer to a server administrator or police officer for help.][Outstanding Warrants - Sedition, Disclosure of classified documents, Breaching of classified databases, Resisting arrest]
    :Medical History - Diagnosed with Glaucoma
    :Residence - New Brelius (expired)

...Well, it's...something, anyways. I'll do more digging and hopefully get more details down the pipeline later.

My guess is, having seemingly disappeared from here, he's probably run off to the Fringe. Next course of action would be to try and track his ship details, though if he's so crafty with computers...it's possible that that might take awhile.

Whatever this guy leaked, well, it seems like the higher-ups really want him gone. I can only wonder what that much could've been, for now.

[End transmission]
    [User signed out.]

1 person likes this.