1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Death

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by InfernoFiend, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

I'll be drawing her two characters, and posting them here, once I replace my pen's battery.

Sad thing to go to sleep to, though...Really sad.

2. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

She was a great person, My only wish is that I could have known her better.

3. Narfball

Narfball narfball

R.I.P Ronnie.

I wish we had met, but, we never did. My condolences go out to your family.

4. Serena's Pikachu

Serena's Pikachu New Member

I can't say much.. considering I never met her IC or OOC.. But if anything.. I'm so sorry that this happened.. No one deserves anything of this ever.. You may be gone but you will never be forgotten. And to your family, Best of wishes..

What a weekend..

Take care.. You'll be missed by those who never even met you.

Otsdarva..

5. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

Words can not express the void that exists now. Like all of you, this player was a person to meet, to interact with, a friend. Someone else who had a life behind the screen, and showed their personality through pixels. I wish I could have roleplayed with her, chat with her, and gotten to know her. It's really, really unfortunate this happened. I'd hate to think of what would happen if someone I knew had died. At least there's a resolution in knowing her fate, or she might have just faded off, leaving everyone unknowing as to where she's gone.

With that. I'd like to get to know you all better. Maybe we should all take the time to communicate with each other, work together, get to know each other better, and grow as a community. I'm not sure what this player wanted in life, or in this community, but surely this would help honor her memory.

Safe travels...

6. Angre

Angre Majestic Penguin

There's nothing that I can say that hasn't already been said, nothing I can think of to express the sadness I feel at this loss. I just cannot comprehend why this had to happen, and I wish the best of luck to her friends and family, and hope they can get through this. And Ronnie, I never really got to know you, so all I can say is, farewell, you will be missed.

7. Doc

Doc Video Game Extraordinaire

Jesus. It's so... Strange hearing about something like this. You get to know people and a community online, but sometimes the fact that there are people beyond the screen can slip away a little bit. This kind of news is very jarring to say the least. You have my condolences.

8. Chronicle

Chronicle nobody knows why he's still here

...Holy crap.

I don't actually... Wow. I don't actually know what to say.

Dear Lord bless her soul.

9. Socky

Socky Guest

I don't even know what to say.. I knew Ronnie, from fun little interactions. She was a friendly, and awesome person to know. OOC and IC. This truly breaks my heart. I wish you all could have gotten to know her, like I did. She was a great person, the kinda girl who left an impression. I'll miss you. It was great knowing you. R.I.P

10. At least she can rest now. Goodbye Ronnie, and goodnight.

11. Paeonia

Paeonia New Member

My heart broke when you said Goodnight.

12. Xenos

Xenos New Member

This... I don't know what to say. My words fail me in this sadness that I feel. I look on the forums and see this... And find that a dear friend to the community has passed... For once, I feel tears stinging my eyes, and sorrow pulling t the strings of a heart that had for so long sat as still as stone. I send my deepest condolences out to the family and community. I didn't get chance to know Ronnie, but I'm wishing I had. As the people so far have said, there is nothing we can do to change this. But we must all honor her loss, and take its lesson to heart. Never take friendship for granted, no matter how small it may seem. Things happen, and lives end... but that does not soften the blow, or take away the pain that pierces our hearts. I shall attempt to compose a poem, in order to commemorate her. If anyone has any fond memories of her, please post them here so I can see them.

My prayers go out for the family and community, and my curse goes out to the man who caused this. This may seem un-Christian of me, but... may his soul be burdened with the weight of what he has done. And let him seek penance for his actions.

Let us not harden our hearts, for stones cannot feel
    Let us not dry our eyes, for dry eyes show no sorrow
    Let us not forget the times we have shared with her
    Let us weep, and let us remember.

Спокойной ночи, дорогой друг. Покойся с миром.
    おやすみなさい、親愛なる友人。あなたが安心して休むことがあります。
    Vale, carissime. Ut sit in te.
    Good night, dear friend... may you rest in peace...

13. Coolguy

Coolguy Coolest mod around

I have never met Ronnie OOC or IC, but it is saddening to hear about this. Rest In Peace, you will be missed.

14. Boboclown89

Boboclown89 New Member

I never met Ronnie, but I send my condolences to her family and friends

She will be missed

15. Sammy McHammyDoodle

Sammy McHammyDoodle New Member

I don't know what to say other than that you have my condolences, and that I feel sorry for your loss.
    She was a very nice person, one of the nicest gals I've met while playing on this server, no, *the* nicest gal I've met while playing on this sever. Was always able to make me smile or just cheer me up..
    I just.. I'm at a loss for words.
    She will be missed greatly, and I also thank you for bringing us this news.
    I want to say more but, I just can't..
    Edit: I hope that drunk bastard gets what he deserves.

16. Boboclown89

Boboclown89 New Member

Now, now, revenge is never a good thing. He shouldn't have been drunk driving, but that doesn't mean he has to die too.

17. Corvus

Corvus New Member

I agree. This man deserves to never see happiness again, but one person's already died.

18. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

They'll catch him. He crashed into her car, all they have to do is look for a damaged car in that area.

Well, that is, if they didn't already catch him, which I'm sure he did. I wouldn't say he doesn't deserve to see happiness ever again, but I hope he knows what he's done. And how serious it is.

This whole thing's affected me so much, despite me having nothing to do with it, I never thought I'd look forward to the next day just because I want to keep living. I'm honestly scared now. Memento Mori, I guess...

19. Ivrian

Ivrian New Member

People, could we please let this topic remain as a show of our sadness towards Ronnie and her family? Although, Im sure she would approve the usage of cannons in this matter. Still.. This current derailing feels wrong, but that is just my opinion.

20. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

This. Although I hope I didn't derail it too much myself. It's just really hard to look at the forums knowing she's gone.

Worst part is, when I found out, I was checking to see if Kaz had updated the reviewer app thread with the people who got it, saw the topic name, assumed it to be a post debating how the server handled death. I got all excited, got my debating hat on, and well, read it. I felt so horrible about it, and still do.

We'll miss you, Ronnie. We really will.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.