1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Cyborg Logs

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Redwilt, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Redwilt

Redwilt Washed up has been

[ User: 6erMorCo ]
    [ PW: **************** ]
    [ Retrieving log . . . ]
    [ . . . ]
    [ . . . ]
    [ Retrieve successful. Accessing file. ]

Entry One

I have decided to begin keeping a journal. Or a log. Or .. diary. I do not know what to call it. Riley called hers a diary. I will keep track of names here, so I do not forget them. I am bad with names. I have had an interesting run in with a few other mechanicals like myself.

I believe the first is named Scarlet? She is a good person, albeit a little creepy when it comes to her room mate. Her devotion to her is .. unsettling. Almost like a mother rabbit, though I do not think the room mate has any idea of how she feels. Scarlet's eyes remind me of my sister's, though. I wonder if they are based on the same technology. I would like to ask, but I feel like that would breach her privacy. I also wonder if she even has a second eye? One is always covered by hair. Perhaps I shall ask her next time.

The other was - much to my embarrassment - a sleeping woman. I spent an hour thinking she was a mimic android of sorts, due to how fluently she copied me and interacted. I am grateful I did not try to 'save' this android by bringing it back to my ship in order to try and find her AI core! I would have likely been mistaken as either a kidnapper or a pervert, and possibly killed. When she woke up after I tried to give her a farewell pat on the head, she reached for her pocket which led me to believe she had a gun on her person. I would like to meet her again, and apologize, but at the same time, I think I would be too ashamed to speak with her.

On the star-net, I have seen at least two or three others that appear to be framers. One for certain, though. I have not used my home language in so long, I forgot almost all of the words. A shame, but perhaps I will be able to talk with this person and polish the rust off. Someone as heavily augmented as my self would be reassuring. Many people consider my method of speech "cool", but as I was afraid, once I bared my chest, I was called freak and disgusting. I do not blame them, though I wish they were more accepting of my choices. I do not berate them for using foul language, do I?

Let me list my friends, as they stand: Morgan, Kevma, the shopkeeper on the station, Kleio, the white novakid wearing a silver emblem of some kind, Dewell, and the green novakid with the daughter.

I had almost forgotten the last one, I have not seen her in so long. I hope she is doing well, as well as her little one. I am worried about Kleio, though. Since her kidnapping, I have heard no news. I believe she is dead, at this point. Morgan has been my first and best friend since coming to this part of space, and he has found a partner recently, so that is good news to lighten my mood!

... I must admit, it feels strange, placing this somewhere that nobody will see it, but it does feel good to put my thoughts down.

[ Input - Save & Exit ]
    [ Confirm - Y/N ]
    [ Y ]
    [ Saving . . . ]
    [ . . . ]
    [ Saved. ]
    [ Shutting down . . . ]
    [ Terminated. ]