1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Custom Items and Stuff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Toadkid1234, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Yotan

Yotan New Member

Toadkid your awesome. I will come up with a list that I can think of and send it to Wreth. Probably best for him to discuss with you.

2. Cannibal_Kon

Cannibal_Kon New Member

Hey! I was wondering if I could get one of those wheelchairs, they are pretty cool looking.

Also, is there any way you could make fist wrap bandages? Like the ones martial artists use and stuff. That'd be a cool weapon to punch people with.

3. Kuromimi

Kuromimi New Member

I might have a request, but what do you use to make these custom objects? :eek: Also. If I'm a scrub-brush. where can I get it? (Unless of course its your own then that is cool too ya know.)

4. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Sorry, been away at a wedding the past 3 days.

For the first dood, yes I could get you a wheelchair, and yes I could make you some fisty punchy baind-aid karate thingy.

For the second dood, I use GIMP to make the sprite (pixel art thing), SBGraphical to convert it into a starbound-compatible file (,json) and I use Starcheat to make the tool thing. I could guide you through it if you would like to learn.

5. Yotan

Yotan New Member

Was the wedding fun?

6. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Unfortunately, not really! Lots of driving there, only to not know most of the people and drive back. But woes aside...

7. Kuromimi

Kuromimi New Member

I just needed to know the name of the program Ty. Although, I might ask you questions in the future if I do start playing with it.

I looked over a tutorial tho, it seems easy enough though. I've been trying to find out what everybody uses for a while though, so thanks again.

#47 Kuromimi, May 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2015