1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Concern: Be aware of the 'child doctor'

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Mordaith, Feb 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aradin Stanguit

Aradin Stanguit The Vigil's Jester

Sapbleeder -

Floran really want to eat faker.

2. Sen

Sen Guest

is because fortune is fake, cannot explain because is no explanation, is fake lie

also human claim be doctor in own words, said word doctor, is liar

3. Noah Campbell

Noah Campbell New Member

I tried to see where he was hurt. (Other guy hit him once and he was down) The other doctor showed up, and asked if for medical stimpacks, I went up to my ship, and grabbed some, She read the label, and I questioned why. I did not try to fill him full of a random med. He was still dazed and confused on the ground.

4. Vladimir Valerik

Vladimir Valerik New Member

Sarcastic response: This unit was not informed of the free medical licenses being handed out. It is requested such events be announced publicly for future reference and acquisition.

~V.

5. Noah Campbell

Noah Campbell New Member

Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down with them, and beat you with experience.

My fortune shouldn't be well known, But I guess it is now, I was captured by Miniknog, they run tests I black out, Wake up with dead Apex scientists around. I woke up in a vault full of voxels, So I hauled them onto a vessel, and I won a free ship, and some cash for donating to science.

Just ask and I'll give. I'm not some greedy sap. I want to help people, as long a it's a good intention.

6. Sen

Sen Guest

floran once went to sleep and woke up and owned 50 capital ships

was good time

but they invisible ships cannot see because invisible

floran can show pictures of capital ships though, definitely not fake pictures

7. Noah Campbell

Noah Campbell New Member

I would love to give you a tour. Maybe I'll black out. Earn the bounty on your head too.

8. Vladimir Valerik

Mockery: Perhaps this miniknog establishment's coordinates could be located. This unit's supply of unicorn blood and pixie dust is currently dangerously low. There would undoubtedly be such materials contained within a fictional building made of pure magic and friendship.

~V.

9. Sen

Sen Guest

floran always want to taste unicorn blood before

10. Noah Campbell

Noah Campbell New Member

As you can see, Aissa, As I stated, Bullies. Not all of you are.

11. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

I recall you threatening to cut my head off.

12. Noah Campbell

Noah Campbell New Member

When I was suicidal. Remember?

13. Vladimir Valerik

Amused response: Welcome to StarNet. We don't take kindly to children masquerading as rich, omnipotent geniuses. We, collectively, tend to find humor in such attempts.

Halfhearted suggestion: Perhaps your announcements of grandeur would be better received if they were backed up by reality.

~V.

14. Sen

Sen Guest

floran find metal man funny

15. Crimeariver

Crimeariver New Member

((Finnian))

Perhaps this is not my place, but I feel that in cases such as these, the best course of action may be to learn the required material before attempting a life threatening procedure. One would assume that with a fortune such as your own it should not be beyond the realm of possibility to attend a reputable medical institute.

16. Noah Campbell

Noah Campbell New Member

Well, Assuming Sen's a psychopath, And I don't know you.

I'd rather not. I never masqueraded my fortune, Some how the Floran screaming infested every two seconds has grabbed hold of said knowledge. Now please. Act /Your/ Age.

17. Noah Campbell

Noah Campbell New Member

Oh my god, Are you nice?

I have been searching for one, But have had no luck finding one.

18. Crimeariver

Crimeariver New Member

Well I certainly like to think so, after all, that's the way I was raised and I would feel terrible if I were to let my parents down.

And as for finding a proper institution, I'm sure one of the kind doctors here would gladly point you in the right direction.

19. Vladimir Valerik

Suggestion: Perhaps it would be safer for organic life as a whole if you refrain from offering your limited expertise until a proper learning establishment has been located.

Sarcastic continuation: Besides, it would certainly increase your odds of finding a patient once you have properly studied if you haven't killed them all from severe malpractice beforehand.

~V.

20. Noah Campbell

Noah Campbell New Member

I'm sure they'd rather harass me. It's so much better to do that to a 16 year old.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.