1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Community Opinion: Imprisonment

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Felonious, Aug 7, 2014.

1. November

November Previously Sermane
    Staff Member

It's one of those things that is so extremely case-by-case that I honestly can't say "Yes, you should be going with it every time". I think that if you act in a way that justifies a punishment (see where most colonies have posted laws), then you should be ready to accept said punishment. Situations where it is like "I walk up behind you and POW yer ded" are obviously powergamey and bad. When you get into a semi-drunken bar fight and they want to put you in holding for a bit, strap up and do your time.

I think I'm agreeing with you? I usually just prefer to play loose and fast with consent, but I totally get people that like more structure and communication.

2. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

Everyone has their own way, all fun and games until someone doesn't communicate properly.