1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Collective Colony Plans for 1.0 (Outdated)

Discussion in 'Announcements and Information' started by Aiko, Jul 30, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

I probably should've posted a while ago.

Put up Xeria on the colonies being worked list.

2. Cosmochi

Cosmochi New Member

Hi, I'm currently working on a downtown, uptown winter town. It has a downtown section with tall brick buildings and an uptown area with houses and local stores. It's pretty big so far, but the forum to post to seems to not work. I've asked people on the server for help, and they've just told me to just "quit." I don't want to abandon it, but the forum to apply seems to not be working. Please help!

3. Orenten

Orenten New Member

I'm planning on making an anarchy free-for-all desert wasteland with "Bunkers" as safe spots (depending on the one you visit). Mostly a place for degenerates and to get some fighting roleplay going, but a safe spot for those who don't want to participate.

4. Jaden

Jaden New Member

I plan to build a Floran colony opn a planet that would need a bit of terraforming. I will do a Forest planet covered partially with huge built trees, and then build the colony up inside those trees.

5. Vjokl

Vjokl New Member

Hmm... I was thinking of starting a small nation out of the stars and settling colonies on them, and then lay claims to the surrounding stars and establish the Republic of Kold (based off my Stellaris empire, Dominion of Kold).

6. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

Holy fuck too many colonies

7. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach New Member

Yeah btw guys too many colonies might be too much for the player base. I mean there's probably enough colonies to be like... Two people when we are on our max player limit. But just stating my opinion.

8. Lawsonkc6

Lawsonkc6 Hanging Judge of Antares

Agreed. I think there are plenty of colonies for now. More than enough, to be honest.

9. TrashHound

A page an' a half is enough to last us a long time.

10. sboT

sboT New Member

I'm a little new, but I'd still like to create plans for a colony. It'll be set on a snowy planet, and it'll be a village where you can buy and sell goods. A good place to create a store if your character is a store owner, for example. Kind of inspired by Hogsmeade from Harry Potter.

11. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

This thread's pretty old and was only needed during the transition from the previous version to 1.0. You should toss colony ideas at us in the colony question forum. I'll change it so folks don't keep making the mistake.

12. sboT

sboT New Member

thank you, sorry for posting in the wrong place. i hate to ask, but i can't seem to find a colony question forum. can you help me?

13. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

It's nested into the staff contact forum, so ah... technically it's a subforum.

14. MaximumRose

MaximumRose Member

Can we remove it from the main page? It's sort of misleading.

15. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

Naaaah, she's fine where she is. I've made it even more obvious that we don't use this thread anymore, though.