1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Circle of Life

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MasterGruntR75, Mar 14, 2015.

1. meanwhile

meanwhile drunk cyberpunk catgirl

I murder people for a living.

Does that make me a bad person?

2. Solour

Solour a dad

worse than hitler

3. Smokestack

Smokestack Bird man with a bird plan

I once had an extreme stomachache where I was gonna go off like Hiroshima in a Chinese buffet. I rushed into the bathroom and nto a stall and saw that there was no toilet paper, so I stole all the rolls from the next stall over in a panic. I locked myself in there and then a guy went into the next stall in a hurry. I saw his pants drop under the slot and heard him scream, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HELP! ANYONE HAVE A ROLL!"

I had lifted my legs at this point and halted my breathing.
    I did not give him a roll.
    I am Satan.

4. WrongEndoftheRainbow

WrongEndoftheRainbow Leprechaun Not Found

[​IMG]

5. meanwhile

meanwhile drunk cyberpunk catgirl

that gif is so bad posting it makes you worse than hatler

6. Solour

Solour a dad

a gif for ants?
    [​IMG]

7. Dimmie

Dimmie New Member

Could just make a massive forum section all on its own. Like they did in another game I played ages ago. Where people explode into confetti and rigatoni, the pasta sauce is slung everywhere, and there's so much salt that even McDonalds would need to get more fries to accommodate it.

[​IMG]

We called it, the salt mines. As you can see, it's popular. It's where people went to get volatile. Everyone was after everyone, people were passive aggressive, shitposting ran rampant.
    True chaos... True. Madness...

But it let people properly vent I suppose. Had some funny moments and half the time people would refrain from mentioning names, or salt in a more goofy and less serious way.

8. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

That kind of thing would most likely drive away new players faster than the USAF chat. (JK USAF chat is not that bad. it's only hell)

9. Solour

Solour a dad

Shitpost: the chatroom and you know it.

10. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

I know I prefer people do one of two things when they have pent up frustrations which spill into the community. Talk it out with someone, either a neutral party or someone who may be the cause of the problem or take a step back. Taking a break to get away from the things that irritate you isn't a bad thing. Alot of times people get very heated and impulsive. Many problems can be solved before they boil to an exploding point if people take the time to be responsible for not only their health, but everyone elses.

Oh, I forgot I was also trying to be funny in this thread. Here, don't be this thing. Just have fun.

[​IMG]

#50 Twitch, Mar 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2015
  11. Rezima

Rezima New Member