1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Caroline's Diary

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by JohnShadow, May 28, 2016.

1. JohnShadow

JohnShadow "Now you're all alone, little Caroline."

March 10th, 2417
    It's over… me and Conner… he's left me… he says it's because he doesn't wanna hurt me anymore, but this is the worst pain I've ever felt. I sometimes wish… I could just go back in time and fix things, just… adopt Holly… adopt Katie… do things right with Conner…

No. I'm done, I don't even know if I'd want Conner back if he came and offered. I'm sick of love… the only thing I still love is my family…

But what kind of entry would this be if I complained about my issues with Conner the whole time?

… a normal one, i guess… sadly…

But no.
    I'm going to do this right now. I'm moving the babies crib back to my room, and I'm gonna be the best mom I can be.
    That's my life now, I have kids… they are my life now, all three of them. I always had a dream… maybe one day I could have a little girl…
    I guess that dream is over now. I gotta focus on my job more, I'm assistant manager and I really gotta put more into it…
    I'm not alone. I have a family to look after. My beautiful children, they keep me company. I'm only 23, Katie is 17, we can relate… she's like… like my new best friend!

I wish I still had friends… but after Conner… they're all gone…

I'm not gonna be sad anymore, im tired of being sad… im going to enjoy life.
    … I hope.

-Caroline

1 person likes this.
  2. JohnShadow

JohnShadow "Now you're all alone, little Caroline."

March 28th, 2417
    You know, I guess you never really know how bad a relationship was for you until it's over and you turn around and realize you left all of your true friends behind for it. That was me a few days ago, I finally decided to try to get back out there and make some friends. I honestly thought everyone hated me, but...

Then I found Xander again. Wow, I can't believe I left him and his wife (Alex) behind for Conner, they are such amazing people, and I just love being with them so much. They have a little baby on the way, and I'm so excited! I hope they know that I'll always be available to watch the baby, I love watching kids! Holly and Katie and my little baby, I've already got loads of practice right? How hard can a little eggy be, if I already am raising a human baby?

Human babies are like, universally known for just being really messy and needy and stuff so, I mean... ya.

To summarize, Xander and Alex are great, and babies are also pretty cool.

-Caroline