1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

"Bliss", A Narcotic

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Pie4Pigs, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Pie4Pigs

Pie4Pigs Bleach Connoisseur

I just felt like commenting on something, by the way; So far, Bliss only has two confirmed addicts. Lots of approval from you guys, but not a lot of desire to participate.

2. Avis

Avis Halloweenie of the Serengeti

Keep in mind, people have to keep OOC and IC participation separate. Just because they support it here doesn't mean that their characters are going to hunt you down and ask for drugs, nor should they.

3. Pie4Pigs

Um, yeah. I know. I've been playing long enough to grasp the concept of metagaming.

I've been hunting people down IC and asking if they want it, and generally the response is no. Either that, or they won't do anything more than accept a free sample. Do you really think that everyone is eager to make their character an addict? Like I said, a lot of people want to see other people become addicts to add to the depth of their roleplay, but never want to become one themselves.

4. Pie4Pigs

Edited the symptoms juuuust a little. Longterm users are going to have their eyes turn a lighter grey color, and have yellowed skin. Don't forget to bust out SBSE if you're in it for the long haul.

5. Solour

Solour a dad

durgs pls

6. Pie4Pigs

Sry, the dealers will make a return very soon. I'm gonna revamp 'em a bit, and then Bliss should be back in circulation.

I dont know how the hell drugs are supposed to effect novakids, btw. Can they get drunk?

7. Not A President

Not A President [help me]

Yeeep.

8. Darkwhip

Darkwhip That Russian-Canadian-Nazi

How a toxic top and anti-depression meds can make people go euphoric ? Toxic top is basicly a poisonous fruit for all races except Florans. Anti-depression meds makes you literally stone.

9. Solour

Solour a dad

Same with crack/cocaine.
    methamphetamine.
    They involve harmful substances, but make people feel good, in a nutshell.

Magic, yo

10. Reconus

Reconus Moderator
    Staff Member

fixed

11. Invalid Username

Invalid Username Representative

If you are interested perhaps we can collaborate on creating some drugs to be sold/whatever on the server.

12. Solour

Solour a dad

13. Pie4Pigs

Toxic-top, based on the server's own canon, is used as an ingredient for drugs.

As for anti-depressants "turning you literally to stone", nah. There are loads of anti-depressants out there. I've actually been on one that amped me up so much that they had to take me off of it.

I will admit, though, it doesn't make sense for me to be using anti-depressants in fast acting drugs. They generally take weeks to actually have effect.
    I'm actually playing more on Orion now, so I dunno. I have some more ideas for drugs, but I'd probably only be selling them over there.

14. Solour

Solour a dad

who the fuck'll get me high

15. Chimpowitz

Chimpowitz New Member

o_O I think I'm going to make a character, and produce designer drugs...