1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Barbados Goes to Town (Skit, comedy.)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Biscuit, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Grifter

Grifter New Member

"Hey Kid, I'll hang out with you later, Just don't Traumatize us all like that."

P.S "P-8 is the Biggest Prick in the Universe, But he didn't kill Settia, She either Suicided or She's knitting like an old lady somewhere." - SOT3

2. Xenos

Xenos New Member

If she committed suicide, I'm going to hunt her down in the afterlife and ask her why the hell she'd do that.

And if she's alive and well, I'm STILL going to chase her down and ask her why.

And if someone killed her... the wrath of a thousand suns shall fall upon their heads... they will scream in anguish... they shall die ten thousand deaths for every moment Settia should have had with us...

-Serah Steelwing Darkfin (Blade's name when she's really serious)

3. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

. . . I agree with you. Except about 5 times less intense. Whoever killed her dies, though. No torturing. No one deserves that shit.

4. Xenos

Xenos New Member

Do you know what Katrin's last words were, before she killed herself?

" Settia... Forgive me... I cannot bear to live without you. Without the light of your love to carry me through each day, everything is black shadow. I come to join thee.. in the Other World..."

But you know what? I loved Kathrin too. So whoever killed Settia killed Kathrin. The two who bore the Creator's Love in their breast.

And for that.. Death is too good a fate.

-Serah Steelwing Darkfin

5. Pie4Pigs

Pie4Pigs Bleach Connoisseur

Wow, uh... I come in at a bad time or something?

-Cole Harris

6. Grifter

Grifter New Member

"No, Cole Train." - SOT3