1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Awesome RP Stories

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Donovennn, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

This story....
    oh...
    I've been saving this one.
    It's not for the faint of heart...

View attachment 2776

Attached Files:

2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Dear God, that was amazing.

3. Weavle105

Weavle105 Back in Black.

I legitimately burst out laughing there, for at least a minute straight... God, that made my fucking day... ^u^

4. Not A President

Not A President [help me]

What if starboundrp With spirit points jk jk don't hurt me.
    Edit;
    attempt to use thunderaga
    rolls 20
    causes the world to ripple as an entire nation catches fire

#65 Not A President, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2014
  5. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

Attached Files:

#66 Donovennn, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014
  6. QuestionableMotives

QuestionableMotives Not To Be Trusted

i could tell you guys some pretty cool HL2RP stories back when I was a supermegaultracool rebel but that'd take a while
    Also me and Not A President could spin you the tale of DIO DALLAS BRANDO, THE MOST POWERFUL POWERGAMER EVER TO HAVE LIVED.
    but...
    that'd be a lot of writing

7. Not A President

Dio made a teleporter that could teleport us into the Nexus.
    He planted bombs into the Nexus.
    He could get out of the nexus using his purple magic teleporting vortigaunt.
    That said vortigaunt could take on hordes upon hordes of Civil Protection with ease.
    Bombs went off, bye City 17

I'm sad to say I was in his group of metagaming powergamers.

8. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

I recall during my days of HL2RP, Me and some other dude helped a Vortigaunt free when some sort of earthquake happened, we then proceeded to escape to a far off island where we were gonna form a resistence group.

...Until it all had to be voided due to the fact another, free Vortigaunt is the only thing that can free a captured one, funny thing is I kept telling a metrocop that imprisoned me that the whole thing was voided due to the Vort screwing up, and it only took him 10 minutes to stop being lazy and ignoring me.

9. Not A President

I used to have an OfC (on a far much better server than Dio was on).
    He went on a train with the rest of City 17.
    Little did he know the bombs that would soon kill City 17 came too soon.
    He tried rushing past the OTAs, got shot instantly and died, despite his augments on his everywhere. (yes, he had a robo dick too.)
    Event was voided, didn't get character back.
    Spent 5 months on the character too, so gg.

10. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

I remember in Half-Life 2 RP, my sister and I were just starting off our roleplaying and we were lowly civilians.
    So, we did what every civ did, and sat outside the rebel base.
    However, we were begging for like, food, money, all that fun stuff, cause civs are malnourished.
    Eventually, this one man walks up to us, spawns a crate full of UU-Donuts and we just like flip shit, I'm yelling at my sister to fill her pockets while I'm ICly thanking the man.
    then we sold the donuts, bought guns, and S2Ked on, lads

11. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

12. Not A President

Some part of me made me think the newest story was forged but it made me laugh all the same, my god xD

13. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Another memory I recall was actually one that led to why exactly I kind of gave up on RP for a while.

You see, in another server, there was a canal, here I was "ANDREW BRAGGENS, SINGLE MAN WHO LIKES CARD GAMES, IS ALSO NOT REALLY BRIGHT BUT IS AT LEAST LOYAL." So it was in a canals server(aka who the fuck cares about city life), he had arrived there after a train crashed on the way to City 32(?) from a rebel attack, he didn't want to join the rebels or get caught, so he just high-tailed it out of there, trying to live off the land for a while, then he runs into a group of rebels and chooses to settle with them just to get a meal, he becomes friends with the leader(a female in RP, who was also apparently gay for me on steam), over time, young Andrew slowly warmed up to their leader and rebel group and chose to join, they arrive at the outskirts of a city and make a base there, sooner or later they all leave after the combine flood the area with Manhacks, and we all start a huge-ass arc where we travel the nearby coast(ripped right from HL2's coast), and stop at a house on the way.

So here's where things get tricky, I had /never/ really battle RP'd in HL2RP before, so I had no clue to hold R to raise a weapon, so I just went with the idea of "its jammed" and hid my shame. Blah blah, shit happens, we go to a checkpoint, move on, arrive at a house and settle down there, things then got screwy there, there was a scene where they found a dead body being taken by some Spiderants, so the leader tells me to fire, and here's where things get tricky, in HL2RP, you gotta /play out/ you loading the weapon, and then firing it, I was just like "BOOWOP HERE YA GO FIRIN' MUH GUN" and everyone /hated/ me, I apologized to my friend over and over again and, well, after that, I just gave up RP for a while, and since then, I just sorta...stopped until I joined Starbound's RP community...too bad that's kind of been...meh since I've not been on the server in months.

14. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

Attached Files:

15. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

16. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

17. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

That DM. Deserves a medal.

18. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member