1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Awesome RP Stories

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Donovennn, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

Attached Files:

2. Kumakin

Kumakin New Member

Omg there is one about a luchador...
    I have to find it...

3. Kumakin

Kumakin New Member

[​IMG] Found it!

4. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

Attached Files:

5. The Grand Mugwump

[​IMG]

6. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

7. WholesomeBURN

WholesomeBURN New Member

STORY TIME!
    My sister and I both roleplay on this one site, and we joined a "High school" roleplay(her idea, I just rolled with it.) But, it was like fairies, vampires, and the like. Both of us were half-fae, I had the ability to blink, change my voice, and cough glitter. The whole rp was basically a bunch of vampires, demons, and the such acting all edgy and stuff while trying to get laid, but my sister and I were there for comic relief. I was the big-brother, a tall irish boy that would get into fights for his sister who was impish and flighty. This one guy, Amon, he was the student-body president and could directly link his bloodline to satan, so he acted all high-and-mighty even though he was a 4'10" shrimp, but no one could mess with him... I did. I insulted him on a daily basis, picked fights with him and laughed when he tried to hurt me(Which he did, my character was just too prideful to let the pain show.) . But, he fancied my sister... I didn't use this to my advantage at all. Amon asked my sister to a masquerade-esq ball/dance thing, and she accepted. So, being a good brother, I devised a plot with her against this guy to really bring him down a peg. My character and his sister both were the same height and body-type(Thin and ropey), so we both cross-dressed as each other. With my voice-changing power and a bit of make-up, I looked exactly like my sister. Now, on the night of the dance, after pages of people standing against the wall being all edgy(I swear, the dance-floor was entirely empty, everyone was too busy being edgy.) the time came to elect the Three-hundredth annual dance king and queen... And it was Amon and my sister. So, we got on the stage, both of us puckered up, and thats when I ripped off my dress and mask to reveal my nude body and I screamed in the most irish accent I could type "KISS ME LOVER-BOY!" planted a big smooch on his lips, and took off out the of the gym, genetals flapping in the wind! Of course, Amon was angry and decided to go full demon-form(they all look like people until the go demon-form) and chase after me. With a few well-placed blinks, I managed to hide in a broom-closet and evade capture.

8. Sen

Sen Guest

this is the thread to post my erp chat logs right?

9. Narfball

Narfball narfball

yes

10. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

Attached Files:

11. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

I was gonna post but like
    most of mine aren't funny :/
    Or they're just like... Sad-Funny, like not Haha that's a comic situation, but more akin to *awkward laugh to cover over an even more awkward situation that's plain cringeworthy*

Ah nwn2. I'm fairly sure most of the nwn and nwn2 people who still lurk in the nooks and carnnies of our server can spit out RP stories like grizzled veterans telling war stories.

Although, I suppose the only amusing one that comes to mind is something short and sweet.
    There was a frontier inn, on our server. Most of the adventurers chilled there, because it lacked law enforcement (Noone likes guards.).
    The upstairs had a variety of rooms. Nothing fancy. It was the place to go for ERPs apparently. So. My pc, a warlock (starpact more or less) and another pc, a good ol' druid, join forces for a little bit of gallavanting. Mr. Warlock would use his unlimited invisibility. Mr druid would shift into a bear. We spent a good day or two, randomly bursting into occupied rooms. I'd scout the area invis, edge in close enough to catch the whispered txt. Mr. Druid would lie in wait nearby, and when the moment was right (graphic near "climax" part o' the back n forth babbling) an enraged bear would burst in roaring and growling. Only once did it end in pvp. And only once was there dm involvement.

Sadly, dm involvement was brought in, because the one we interrupted complained about said interruption. Claiming terrible rp etc. The player was then told that their pc cannot be a hermaphrodite. Oh right, said player basically gave the dm a good depiction of what was occurring before the interruption.

In short, a raging bear interrupted a hermaphrodite's wild dicking.

12. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

-Hermaphrodite
    -ERP in the server
    -bringing it up to DM
    -public explanation of the events leading up to the interruption
    View attachment 2432
    (seriously tho good story. You were doing God's work out there)

Attached Files:

13. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

Attached Files:

14. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

Attached Files:

15. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

Attached Files:

16. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

Attached Files:

17. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

Attached Files:

18. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

19. Kumakin

Kumakin New Member

I'm waiting Sen-pai.
    [​IMG]

20. Sen

Sen Guest

There was magician's wax oozing from his flesh gordon and I was wetter than an otter's pocket. We were ready for more. By now, my clam-flavoured pothole was leaking like a hungry pig at a trough. With his one-eyed monster plowing deep into my moose knuckle, the sensation of his bald avenger smashing my cervix made me quake like an epileptic at a Pink Floyd concert. My ladytown was trembling like a shitting dog. Leaving my panties sunny side up on the floor was the least of my worries as his timed slimer shoved deeper into my turd cutter.