1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kazyyk, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Azeliblehblehbleh

Azeliblehblehbleh New Member

I appreciate Urbancritter's cyuuuute picture of another urban critter.

2. Chronicle

Chronicle nobody knows why he's still here

I'm gonna bring this back just to say I appreciate everyone involved in tonight's surprisingly-fun conflict at NC. Everyone involved was mature, entertaining, and fun to talk to. Albatross and Gustwing should especially be commended for what was easily the smoothest combat RP I've ever been in, with no fuss on either side and mature, realistic reactions on both.

Walker, Meriweather, and Lilyus were awesome as well, especially given they weren't even involved in the combat, for the most part. Thanks for being cool.

Also Leth was fun and we're sad he left before the cool stuff happened. D:

3. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Oh boy, one of these threads, letsa see...

I appreciate Izzida, Ria, and Lunetta for becoming three of my closest friends in the entire world.

I appreciate Shellton for being a fuckin' awesome bro, and a great friend for Sativa.

I appreciate SharpTooth for being one of the few Florans I enjoy hanging with.(Don't worry Rossse, Rosy, all you folks with the cute Floran trope, you guys were fun to be with.)

I appreciate Skarti for being the best asshole on the server.

I appreciate Chronicle for being a really cool and fun RPer, even though we haven't RPed much.

I appreciate TD for being an amazing artist and RPer who really helped me get Teddy off the ground(C'MON AND SLAM).

I appreciate Stanza for being one of the few long-time mods I actually talked a good bit with, not to mention helping me and Izzy with Avian lore...oh, And destroying the evil robot horde.

I appreciate a certain someone for being car accessible.

I appreciate Astora helping me with finishing up JVK's story and assisting me with Glitch lore, if I ever do get back to server RP, I'm gonna focus on him.

And I appreciate John Mcfakename for creating his awesome battle system that I simply love.

Sorry if I forgot anyone, if I did, please mention it. ;~;

4. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

you forgot me

5. Aradin Stanguit

Aradin Stanguit The Vigil's Jester

You forgot about Alanada who tried saving you when you first showed on server, then you and the other dude beat up.

6. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Who are you again

Wasn't she the Floran that became hateful later on? If so, yeah, thanks to her.

7. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

WHAT THE HELL

8. Sammy McHammyDoodle

Sammy McHammyDoodle New Member

I appreciate the fact that ham is less bad for you than other types of meaty condiments.

9. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Ugh, sorry I'm a terrible person, I forget some things really goddamn easy.