1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Anyone know of any good places to get organs legally?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Aero, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Aero

Aero New Member

Hello; Omizu Suiyoubi Ph.D here (I don't mean to throw the title around like I'm cock-sure; but I just want you to know I am a trained medical professional for the question I'm asking) and I'm looking for ways to procure organs legally. I am looking to experiment with stem cell growth to find ways that are more cost effective to replicate, grow, and heal certain tissues faster as opposed to some of the more ludicrously priced technology or medication out there. I feel mortality rates in the universe would go down should this type of treatment become more widely available.

I'm not talking like; animal organs. I mean that of the organic races; humans, apex, and so on. If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd be simply delighted. I look forward to testing some of my theories; safely with goggles, of course. (You ever see goggles for hylotls? They look ridiculous). Anyways, get to me ASAP if you have any details or information in regards to this question. Chao!

-Omizu Suiyoubi

2. Yotan

Yotan New Member

*Audio to text from Fernpetal*

Well if Ssstab-dancer wasss around me sssure you could get it from tribe when ssshe ran it. Other then that me not sssure. Me think you talk to bounty hunter?

3. Froot

Froot OH SO VERY NICE

Look in the morgue, I'm pretty sure they have plenty of pieces the owners aren't using anymore.
    - The Fox