1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Anyone interested in an Apex faction?

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by DeltaV, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Zhaag

Zhaag New Member

How active do you intend to be personally? I grow bored with the odd hours I logon and none of my faction are ever on doing anything interesting. If they are on, they're in an Inn doing trivial conversations like some late 90s AOL chatroom

2. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

I personally can be on for most of the day up until school starts, at which point my hours are a bit more limited but I should still be able to be active. Preferably I could get a few people to help lead the faction so that someone would be on at any given time.

3. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

Because I refuse to let this die, I've gone ahead and started work on uniform ideas:

[​IMG]
    Commander Set - Armor of high-ranking officials and military commanders who one would rather not have die.

[​IMG]
    Soldier Set - A bulletproof vest and a helmet. Very simple.

[​IMG]
    Science gear - for researchers and doctors and the like.

I've also gotten a single weapon built. Behold, the Brotherhood Assault Rifle (Because creativity is for scrubs):
    [​IMG]

On a side note, if the interplay with a Miniknog faction fails for any reason, we will revert to the original idea of a faction promoting peaceful scientific cooperation and the protection of the Apex species.