1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Anyone here a Spore player?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Fenrous, Dec 16, 2014.

1. NovaZenk

NovaZenk New Member

Like, whenever I access my sporepedia, a bunch of tabs are missing from the side. The ones that let me add people and access the online sporepedia to download stuff and things like that? Yeah. All those tabs are /gone/. One day, I started it up, and all the tabs that led to things relating to online stuff were disappeared.

2. Fenrous

Fenrous New Member

Well that's weird, we need to fix that stat. On another note I just looked the the EA Service Updates (http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates) and read through the list all the way back to June 2013. The only thing shut down relating to spore was the IOS and Ds stuff.

3. NovaZenk

NovaZenk New Member

Huh. Weird. I like can still access my creations and Maxis creations, but nothing online. It really sucks because I'm running out of adventures to play on GA :C I'll try fixing things after I get home from school today, hopefully I can fix it :CC

4. Fenrous

Fenrous New Member

I'm not too sure what could be causing your issue. Do you still hve your manual? It may shed some light on the issue otherwise I suggest google. If you have not fixed your issue by the time I wake up tomorrow (it's 10:30 pm here) I'll dedicate some time to trying to help

5. NovaZenk

NovaZenk New Member

Alright, thanks I'll let you know if I can't find anything