1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

An offer.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Corvus, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Syntia-
    I have to admit, if this "Molren" hides on the RA along with the slaves, and I have an opportunity, I'll free them.

2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Looky here. There's two things called indoctrination and brainwashing. This guy seems to know what he's doing, and most likely has done at least one to his slaves. The slaves are most likely indoctrinated/brainwashed into thinking they are "paying off a debt" or "where they belong."
    They WONT want to be freed.
    Now, like the MPF, stragglers will get through. Unless the guys hauling off every new slave into some dungeon and mentally torturing and brainwashing the shit out of them, some of the slaves will go ahead with you, kissing your ass along the way.
    However, the older slaves, good luck. You're basically the monster yourself. They've been past their breaking point, as Marylin and I call, "The Point of No Return." They're so damn brainwashed/indoctrinated, you can't fix it. Not without brainwipes or mental torture.
    Good Luck.

3. Pie4Pigs

Pie4Pigs Bleach Connoisseur

I think you're just projecting here. There's nothing about him that suggests all of the fallible bullshit that you just whipped up.

People who are truly capable aren't as brash as this man is. We already have a full name and a description of him, and he doesn't seem to have very heavy security. I doubt he truly knows what he's doing.

4. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Ah, you know who I am, but do you know where I am?
    (( Please, no FTL Sonar BS. ))