1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

An offer.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Corvus, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Corvus

Corvus New Member

I will come clean.
    I don't care about your morals, driven by your superiority complex, or some god.
    I only care about one person; me.
    I only worship one god; money.
    And, to be honest, none of you truly care about anyone else either. You all simply want to be on the moral high-ground, and that is where I will be rich, and you will be poor.
    So, stay out of my way, filth. You will never find me, and I am working on getting protection. Soon enough, you will regret pestering me.

2. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

Make that 6000 pixels for him. Alive. 1000 for each slave freed in a safe settlement. You can have his ship and goodies, and his money since he has plenty to go around it seems.

You want some advice shithead? Run a soup kitchen and a half way house if you wanna help people.

3. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

Good luck with that protection buddy. Who'd wanna do business with the guy dumb enough to broadcast he's a slaver on the web?

4. Sen

Sen Guest

(( Silskeer ))
    If you can't capture him alive, dead is fine too. What's important is that his operations are stopped dead in its tracks.

5. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

((traptooth))
    LOL

6. unoriginal name

unoriginal name New Member

-Ari-

Wait, but are you putting the slaves to work, or are you just selling them? if all you're doing is buying and selling them, the "small paycheck" they get wont be much use, seeing as they will be in and out of your care as soon as you can sell them. Also, since slavery is practically "owning" people, the slaver you sell them too could just demand the slave to give them the money you gave them.

7. Narfball

Narfball narfball

(( Steven! ))

what

8. Corvus

Corvus New Member

This refers exclusively to those I take as servants. After I take in a slave as a servant, I don't sell them.

9. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Syntia-
    You've began to do the worst you can ever do: Contradict yourself.
    You said you were doing it to help. Now you say you're doing it for money.

Even if we're doing what we're doing (blaming you) for fame, or just because we want to be on the moral high-ground we at least give a f**k about other's happyness.

Basically, you're doing this just for money, and that, my not-friend, is the worst reason for doing such.

10. Corvus

Corvus New Member

I am not sure if your small mind comprehends this:
    No argument or point you can make will make me feel bad, because I am rolling in piles of money, and I have servants doing work for cheap.
    I have won, miss.

11. Sen

Sen Guest

(( Silskeer ))
    Money is worthless when nobody will accept it.

12. Corvus

Corvus New Member

That is where you're wrong, sir.

13. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

Although I can't go after him yet. And can't pay anyone. I can provide a lose description. He is human, for one. H wears a pirate bandanna with an eye patch. And he carries himself like a king. Go get em, guys. -Felith

14. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

((Grunt))

If you seek refuge from the pathetic witch hunt, know that you're welcome to Luminaria and all Astral Empire territories, as long as you respect the law.

15. Rezima

Rezima New Member

I keep hearing about this Luminaria, what is it? I am rather curious about it.

16. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

No, you've lost. You've effectively been trolled by the entirety of starnet and have effectively labeled yourself as a fool. Goodluck trying to repair your reputation as a 'professional' on Starnet.

17. Corvus

Corvus New Member

You would be surprised. There are those who are offering me protection as we speak. My reputation is quite intact, sir.

18. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

And I have a cruise ship plated in gold, protected by several well armed drones, and filled to the brim with sexy women and men who party day and night with the best alcoholic beverages and food out of the entire universe. You point is?

19. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-
    -Syntia-
    Liar.

20. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Additionally, while the RA does not condone the practice, it respects the Empire's wishes to maintain what is in effect, a culturally significant tradition, properly regulated, taxed, and policed. As per current provisions within Armada Law, only Imperially Certified or Licensed Traders within this field may berth within the Armada safely, however the sales or purchasing of these 'goods' are prohibited within the Armada. Theft or tampering with said 'goods' will subject an individual to Armada law, resulting in a felony, or misdemeanor dependent upon the appraisal value of the good or goods in question.

This has been a public service announcement from the Relzurautt Armada.

Hollow, Tarl, Augustus
    High Legislatore
    Relzurautt Armada