1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

An offer.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Corvus, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Because, this is not a deal. I haven't listed a price. I'm simply offering this opportunity to businesses.
    I'll have you all know that I have already been contacted by quite a few camps.
    -Molren

(( These camps aren't actually IG, they're more conceptual. ))

2. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Syntia-
    Nobody gives a damn about innocent people, or it's just starnet is the new attention-whores criminal-wannabes' personal hideout?

3. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

((remy))
    idk man like sure on a few planets but theres a huge frickin universe out there im just sayin

4. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

You raise a good point. But as I already stated, I was referring to human culture.

I did say it would make sense if they were any other race.

5. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Syntia-
    Just why the heck do you brother with slaves when robots and such are 100% reliable and -they don't suffer-

6. Kai

i
    i'm an ai....

but uh like i don't think this guy are talking about starve to death collar nothing but loincloth slaves just
    indentured servants ???? like, ure protected ure given a home and there are laws (depending on where u r) that ur "master" cant abuse u
    its just u dont get paid and ur expected to be loyal and yEA MOST PEOPLE AINT ABOUT THAT LIFE

on the topic of slavery idk im not too hot bout it just i guess u get a bit desensitized when u see it everyday

also to op molren, aren't u in the lum database already for this

7. Kai

human culture? i think trafficking of people still existed back even at the 21st century but idk citation needed

8. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

But they didn't go about flaunting it. It was a very much illegal practice, thus making it outdated. Just because something is outdated doesn't mean it still doesn't exist.

Slavery is like sour milk, in that respect.

9. Corvus

Corvus New Member

I am in the database, but I'm trying to expand my enterprise. I'm sure you understand.

10. Kai

yea i see ur point its not rly cool ya
    but idk shrug it happens

11. Kai

ok just makin sure beep boop badoop

12. Rezima

Rezima New Member

However wrong or outdated slavery might seem to some people, it is still a very current issue. Slaves and slavers aren't hard to find if you look hard enough, he is just one of the few who will speak on it publicly...all things considered, I have to respect his honesty, he isn't sugar-coating the issue

13. Noah Campbell

Noah Campbell New Member

"He isn't sugar coating the issue" "Issue" As if this is an issue, it's a huge problem. More than a small "Issue" It's a fuckin' real life nightmare, And I don't stand for it, as do a lot of people. I'm honestly more disgusted by this guy more than I am with Traptooth. Least Trap lets'em go. In that part, I respect him for not taking their life. Or controlling it.

14. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Much akin to issues with Traptooth, this has resulted in nothing more than StarNet users puttimg their impotence and capacity for snark on display.

Hollow

15. Rezima

Rezima New Member

Respect where respect is due, not many men in that trade are that up front about their intentions...least these people would know what they are going into ahead of time, no tricks...but still, you are right, these things shouldn't happen as often as they do..

16. Kai

haha ok im ollyin out of this thread
    later

17. MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE

MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE Notorious B.A.D.

Satisfied. I do like that he was courteous enough to provide his real name. Appreciative. What a trooper.

-XxXBADST★RXxX

18. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

I'll put a bounty on this nimrod's head. Five thousand pixels on him, another thousand for any slave in his possession at the time you set free. Feel free to take his stuff, I'm sure he has plenty of goodies and a large ship if he's running slave trafficking.

PS. Alive preferred.

19. Corvus

Corvus New Member

You people are prejudging my system.
    Per each month of work, I am going to add a quite generous amount of money to each slave's bank account. After a year, they will probably have enough funds to purchase a small ship.
    The amount of money I give is 1/8 less than they would be paid if they weren't "slaves". I say "slaves" loosely, as my servants CAN leave at any time, although without much money they don't have anywhere to go, sadly. This is the opportunity I give the poor, a chance to redevelop their lives.
    Besides, I personally traffic which slavers I sell to, and I ensure that their conditions are acceptable. It's a shame if they don't pay their servants, but I'd rather not get too involved.
    I would invite all of you to see the conditions, but I'm aware that I would probably be captured.

20. Sen

Sen Guest

(( Silskeer ))

Full of shit. I'll also pay 5k pixels for his head, and 1k for every slave freed (with evidence of such). I also offer safe haven for any freed slaves if no other haven is available, contact me privately.
    - Silskeer