1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

An offer.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Corvus, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

((yung))

:+)

:+))))))))))

2. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

That still makes no sense. That was about a fish spouting internet memes, outdated ones at that.

This is about a slaver. Slavery was outdated long before the over 9000 meme was.

So, tell me.

What's your point again? I'm failing to see it through all the stupidity.

3. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

((yung))

im talking about ur own video pfftfttftftrrfrfr loser hahaahahah

4. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

Sorry. But I'm human. Not a fish like that Beluga moron. I'm referencing my own culture, outdated or not.

Your argument is invalid.

5. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

((yung))

yas but an uncool one at that $_$ get on with the times grandma

6. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

This coming with the caveman.

HMM.

7. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

((yung))

you dont get my avant-garde and post-ironic tribalism fine but dont try and touch that diva on coolness, cool is what I embody ayyyy ask my fans B)

8. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

The only fans you have are giant leaves. And nobody to wave them in your direction.

9. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

((yung))

I don't need that kind of fan, switch up and read back, im already the coolest, untouchable B]

10. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

More like nobody would want to touch you, I'd say they'd rather drink stagnant water.

11. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

((yung))

id be very happy with that cause i dont want people to touch me but people keep trying anyway :+(

12. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

[As Sai]

Face it, there's no way to cover up your intentions by trying to seem helpful. You can spray a pile of nasty, maggot ridden shit with some perfume and it won't get rid of the smell but will make it smell worse. What your doing is a joke. Turning to enslave people to do your dirty work, or others, is a joke.
    You are a joke. If you think you can broadcast the intentions to enslave people over starnet, where most of the user-base consists of free, sentient life forms that can make their own conscious decisions, and not get critique, then you are obviously an idiot, and should probably find a more productive way about your life.

Refugee camps filling up? How about you work to help the refugees rebuild their lives, not tie a collar around them hoping they'll kneel to your beck and call.

But if you don't desire to properly help people with this 'offer' then you are truly a pile of nasty, maggot ridden shit.

13. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Sorry, all my cultural history basically died when my planet got taken over. It seems human culture is more persistent. I also don't appreciate being called a moron, but hey, everyone has their own opinion.

Anyways, it seems there are many people out there who would like to see slavery eradicated. Perhaps we can coordinate.

14. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

This.

But I honestly don't think any gathering should be left in this guys hands. At the same time, it doesn't concern me, If he tries bringing that shit to our home, THEN I'll have a problem.

Honestly though. What were you thinking? Everything about your announcement just screams "SHOOT ME PLEASE."

As for you, Ray. Try not to take my opinion personally, you should know by now that I'm not very pleasant. But if you're confident you can do something about this, go for it.

15. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Syntia-
    I'd ask you to patiently wait. I got something in mind.

16. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Fear the wrath of a patient man. Don't worry, I have something in mind as well. I'm not one to make rash decisions, I'm a scheming, high-functioning sociopath. :p

17. Gorbachev

Gorbachev New Member

-Pogorilla-

You are a scheming little bastard Ray, I'll give you that. I'll help you eradicate slavery if you want. I am a little tired of building at the moment.

18. Corvus

Corvus New Member

This is not anti-slavers anonymous. Please, move elsewhere. I am here for business.
    -Molren

19. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Syntia-

20. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

[As Sai]

Maybe you should have taken this to the business threads, selling and buying.... oh wait, would that even be legal on Starnet? You pretty much buried yourself.