1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Alliance of Concerned Citizens

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Kaiser Franz, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

Whereas the floran call it "Fun" -Skarti

#41 Kirby teh Pink, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2015
  2. Foreign Flora

Foreign Flora New Member

So says the drunkard. Stop a genocide with a genocide? Nah... I am a Hylotl, and I have seen some stuff, but that doesn't warrant the complete and total destruction of an entire race! I have seen Hylotl families butchered by a Floran aggressor, and I am sure that there are peaceful Florans getting butchered by a Hylotl aggressor at this very moment. Consider that, drunkard.
    ~Zre Wavefin

3. Kaiser Franz

Kaiser Franz New Member

"Peaceful Floran gettin' butchered by aggressive Hylotl . . . Are yo- Nope! Nope! I call bullshit. Yer not a Hylotl or a scientist. Hylotl are from a fuckin' pacifistic society and Floran are tribal killers taught to lie and do whatever they can to fuckin' 'stab meat.' Dude, if yer gonna lie, at least do it well."

-Mute Fish Lover
    (( Danny Saint Ives ))

4. Foreign Flora

Foreign Flora New Member

You would be surprised about just how crazy the universe can get. I haven't been stabbed yet by quite a few Florans, you are the savage here! A hylotl can turn violent quickly if he feels... threatened, or when certain... things, occur.
    ~Zre Wavefin

5. Not Applicable

Not Applicable New Member

I'm not one to dabble in history too much, but I remember several mentions of genocide in early human history as well. Hell, I'll bet that every race has committed genocide at one point in history. It's bound to happen at some point, but that doesn't mean it really needs to.

6. Redwilt

Redwilt Washed up has been

Your name reminds me of a Hylotl. if so, you are a massive insult to your species as the florans destroyed your homeworld. Or am I wrong about that fact?

-EV4NG3L10N

7. Foreign Flora

Foreign Flora New Member

Yes indeed, but not all florans destroyed my homeworld. The first floran I saw on my new home shot me after I said that we should just kill it, so I could experiment on its corpse. It shot me with a poisoned arrow, and I could have died. But the floran helped me... Why would it help me when I could have died and it could have had a nice, Hylot dinner. The floran is a friend of mine, despite the fact that it's friends razed my home. I guess some people just aren't ether intelligent, or forgiving enough to understand it just as I have.
    ~Zre Wavefin

8. Optimism

Optimism Guest

Floran are predators. We are prey. It can't be made any simpler. Anyone can make of that fact what they want to make of it.

-J​

9. Foreign Flora

Foreign Flora New Member

What am I even trying to do... I cant convince the rather uneducated fellows of this corner of the galaxy. Do what you will, but one day... you will all see the correct way.
    ~Zre Wavefin

10. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

I believe you are the one requiring education, Hylotl. Do not confuse cunning for civility.

That, and your aforementioned story involving poison arrows just doesn't add up. -Skarti

11. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

I don't trust florans! Not after they invaded my cousin's colony and killed him along with so many other innocents! He only wanted to help people! They took him away from me!

Florans are all savages and even if there are one or two that seems nice you never know when they'll snap and stab you in the back and eat you! Florans are a menace to the galactic community, and any sympathizers are too!

- HeartBeat

12. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

Personally only trusted one floran ever to keep their word... And he was also a deranged nutjob in his own way. Just like your good experience doesn't mean every floran isn't evil doesn't also mean all of them are good either. Fact is they are surrounded by a whole lot of nastiness, so much so they are known throughout the verse as being this dangerous. I don't condone going out looking for trouble, but sometimes it finds you and you gotta be prepared. You live longer without the rose tinted glasses.

-Nichebird

13. Tazerok

Tazerok New Member

I will just re post this for the other misguided simpletons here to see.

#53 Tazerok, Feb 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2015
  14. Arcticil

Arcticil Toxic Top Soldier

ID: xxthedisphotxx

genocide all florans asap. consider it payback for hylotl home-world. don't forget that they're a menace too, eating things. eating people, my people. kill them all!!! SET THEIR TREES ON FIRE AND BURN THEM ALL ALIVE!

15. Alaystus

Alaystus Resident Art Bum
    Staff Member

Quick note, if you want to use a gender neutral pronoun, try the singular they pronoun. They, them, their, theirs. That way, you don't call them an it.

-Anonymous User 15337943180

16. Solour

Solour a dad

Liking florans is like loving dick in your butt.
    YOU DONT LOVE DICK IN YOUR BUTT, DO YOU, PEOPLE OF ANTARES?

-B.B.

17. Tacoburger

Tacoburger professional taco burger

maybe
    -Arizona