1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

A teacher seeking students

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Izzida, May 26, 2014.

1. Finestein Goodlad

Finestein Goodlad Wizard Mod

Will you teach me things that will help me become a good merchant?

-AvesmingoComet45

2. Swartz

Swartz Sad Birdy Man

-Upton S Fullwood-

I'm just a farm boy. Anything is better than nothing. And I'll need a good foundation anyways. I'll consider it.

3. Izzida

Izzida New Member

Well, the only thing I can think of that would be really related to being a merchant would be math. I don't offer a lot of specialized courses. I'd recommend record keeping, finances and general business classes but sadly I offer none of those. Though, if you're interested in any math or even english related classes I would be happy to help you.

Alright dear, I'll be here if you decide it may be useful to you.

-Parida

4. Finestein Goodlad

Finestein Goodlad Wizard Mod

That would help. Where can I meet you?
    -AvesmingoComet45

5. Izzida

Izzida New Member

You could message me right now if you'd like or just tell me where would be best to meet up with you. I may need the coordinates for where you'd like to meet.

-Parida

6. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Hello, I'm interested in signing up my daughter to one of your courses, she doesn't have a proper education, and I'm certain one of those would definitely help her in the long run when me and her mother aren't around.

If we can talk, then please reply.

-SativaRN

7. Izzida

Izzida New Member

Of course we can talk. You can message me if you'd like or we can arrange a place to meet-up and perhaps I can talk to your daughter as well. Either way is quiet alright for me.

8. Izzida

Izzida New Member

In response to previous suggestions I added an audio file. Took me awhile to figure out how to make it autoplay and to get that button to work but you all made very valid points! Thank you everyone for the suggestions and comments. It very much appreciate them.

-Parida

9. techno_spider

techno_spider New Member

Do you have any courses available for history and/or biology? It would be nice to get to know the universe around me better, not for a job, just thought it would be a nice idea.
    - Mortimer

10. Izzida

Izzida New Member

I do have standard history courses for all of the major races and general biology. If you'd like you can sign up for the classes, or if you're just curious to learn more I can sell you an access code too digital versions of the textbooks.

11. techno_spider

techno_spider New Member

Sure, that would be great.
    - Mortimer

12. Izzida

Izzida New Member

If you'd like to message me we can discuss the rather minor payment for the codes and such. It's nice to see so many people eager to expand their knowledge.

-Parida

13. Izzida

Izzida New Member

((Edit: I altered the prices a little bit after looking around and really digging. Everyone seems to handle pricing differently particularly with services. It's hard to scale things. I've talked to the few people who have been fully enrolled or have been given estimates. Thanks.))