1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

A Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Optimism, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Anyad

Anyad New Member

I'm glad to see no double-standards exist on this server.
    After all, Atom coming to an unrelated thread with his non-problem to vent his IC rage to an unrelated faction leader on an OOC platform was an honest mistake, whereas I'm obviously "trying to lie".

Score 1 for mod impartiality.

Thanks for clearing that up. :)

I think I'm beginning to understand why Asani is the "most peaceful place in the galaxy".

2. DavidHeinrich

DavidHeinrich Space Corps Judge

You stated entirely false information, and claimed that another person was lying when they were not; he has since admitted that he was mistaken in his thoughts, where you have not admitted any mistake, and stated far more and much more forceful things that were either said incorrectly or outright lies. You did not make any 'tries' at lying; the information you stated was provably false, so you either spoke without knowledge of the situation or lied. I came in to clear up some points of contention. You were the person incorrect, according to the hard facts of the logs; so yes, I'm being impartial.

Get back onto the subject of the thread.

3. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

TLDR Blackfangs still need a sub-forum.

4. Sen

Sen Guest

Shut up.

Firstly, making an accusation against a completely different player ("Seaguard") is a big deal.
    Secondly, Anyad wasn't even there for half the events that took place so she couldn't have had any knowledge, and I don't appreciate someone posting to the best of their knowledge being called a liar.

5. Redwilt

Redwilt Washed up has been

Then why did they bring it up in the first place.

Ninja edit: Yes, subforum would be great to have so I can join up with raids and not be late to event like I was with the final day of Opportunity's fall. It would also help us set up invasions by outside factions to reclaim the city and would be great all around for organization.

6. Sen

Sen Guest

Because she was there for the other half?

7. Sen

Sen Guest

Good work deleting your own post so you could make that lie. Or maybe you genuinely cannot remember what you posted only a few hours ago? Very classy.

8. Redwilt

Redwilt Washed up has been

Just an attempt to stop the bickering and re-rail the thread.

9. DavidHeinrich

DavidHeinrich Space Corps Judge

If she did not have knowledge of the situation, asserting her point so forcefully wasn't something she should have done, and assuming things that were incorrect about the situation, then coming to argue about them, was a mistake made on both her part and a mistake which caused the original post to be made by Atom. I apologize if you feel that I was biased in this situation; my only desire was to confirm or deny facts as based upon the logs available to me. I am unsure what Seaguard has been accused of. The deleted post does not directly mention Seaguard.

If you would like to elaborate on this, or speak more on it, message me privately or begin a new thread. The topic for which this thread was created will be resolved separately.

10. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

I heard my char's name. *dodgy eyes*